No way is this true

oldngray

nowhere special
There is one crazy red neck guy on my route that always answers the door with a gun tucked in his pants. Refuses to sign for anything sig. required because he doesn’t want the government to have his signature. I always say “No problem brother”. Refused didn’t want.
I knew a couple of customers like that and never had any problem with them. But I wouldn't try sneaking around the house in the middle of the night.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
There is one crazy red neck guy on my route that always answers the door with a gun tucked in his pants. Refuses to sign for anything sig. required because he doesn’t want the government to have his signature. I always say “No problem brother”. Refused didn’t want.
CONTACTLESS DELIVERY , CD ON SIGNATURE SCREEN TYPE PERSONS LAST NAME IN , FOLLOW THE METHODS
🧔✊

Hot Carl

had a driver here take a massive dump and clogged the toilet of the business..they called in and complained.
🧔✊
I’ve done that at least once. Always make sure no one sees you when you go in or leave.

But there’s a reason why I always keep the cup when I get a coffee at a gas station or the Gatorade bottle. I dump mine out immediately though. Just downright rude to leave your piss in the truck for the next driver to find. One time someone left one in the postal tote where I leave my chains over the weekend when it snowed and the thing froze solid like a popsicle.

For anything coming out the other end, I’m just gonna break and head to a gas station or something. I’m not :censored2:ting in a driver release bag. That’s not the kind of driver release it’s for.

Last One In

I'll have had my route for almost 2 years now come this peak. I covered before (obviously) and of the 15+ routes I knew never once did I have to pee in a bottle. There's a gas station somewhere, restaurant, doctor's office, or something. No excuses to piss in a bottle in the back of the truck unless you're in an emergency situation.
20190809_104816.jpg

Apparently the driver on my route had an emergency situation. This was my prize after I came back from vacation. God help me I am off week after next.

rod

Retired 22 years
There are some endless suburbs where there are neither enough woods nor any gas stations for miles. By the time it hits you there isn’t enough time to break off.
No parks with restrooms? No churches (always a clean bathroom) , Schools?--- ask to use the teachers lounge or if you deliver to a custodian they usually have their own restroom in back. There is NO reason to have to stoop so low that you have to piss in bottle.

charm299

I pissed in a tight subdivision the other day. I went to cul de sac where there wasn’t a house on one end,turned the truck, stood on steps and took a piss in broad daylight.

Red Devil

The Power of Connected
No parks with restrooms? No churches (always a clean bathroom) , Schools?--- ask to use the teachers lounge or if you deliver to a custodian they usually have their own restroom in back. There is NO reason to have to stoop so low that you have to piss in bottle.

No not one. Not for like 3-5 miles anyway. Maybe you didn’t stay hydrated enough during your career but when I have to go I have to go. And many places won’t let you in because of covid also.

However I would never crap in the back of the truck. I hope people who mention that are joking lol.

rod

Retired 22 years
No not one. Not for like 3-5 miles anyway. Maybe you didn’t stay hydrated enough during your career but when I have to go I have to go. And many places won’t let you in because of covid also.

However I would never crap in the back of the truck. I hope people who mention that are joking lol.
Where in the USA is a residential area that doesn't have a school or church or park for 3-5 miles? I don't believe you.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Schools don’t let people in anymore old timer. Too many shootings and viruses. It’s like a jail.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Where in the USA is a residential area that doesn't have a school or church or park for 3-5 miles? I don't believe you.
After my pickups when I return to area, there’s a good 10 mile stretch of highway with nothing but some random resis. Ain’t NO bathrooms out there. My helper a couple peaks ago on the same route was a female and we’d usually make the 10-15 minute trek back into town once or twice a night. If I gotta take a poo which rarely happens after my massive morning dumps, I’ll drive back. Other than that, shoot, not a big deal to just take a whizz somewhere. It’s not like I’m rushing to the back of the truck bobbling a piss bottle going “oh my god I don’t have time to PEE and get these stops off.” Just gotta take a piss, man.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
You buzz the office, get their last name through the speaker, and leave the stuff.
I have a school early in my day, buzz in, they let me in, drop box outside of office door, wave, and straight to those luxury 5 year old kid toilets where I gotta hunch down to relieve myself

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
The problem with Amazon is not the bottles, it is how they pressure their employees to not take a break all shift. On top of that, they demand this while paying well below a living wage.