No winner on mega millions 3-27 Who's playin Friday?

old levi's

blank space
I always pay the extra dollar for the megaplier.
If you get the first 5 numbers (a once in a lifetime event) and didn't have the megaplier, that would be a $750,000 mistake.
:kickme:

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
It would probably be wiser if the images of the tickets were PM'd to the participants instead of posted for the world to see.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Thanks for picking these up tooner. We appreciate it.

Thanks for doing the rest since I obviously know how to do nothing but drive a truck ...which is why I need to win, as I am worthless at any othe job. I have my ancient indian tools here by my pc for good luck, and looking at the faces of my wonderful grandchildren while I sit here.....(pics) Here we go 5 minutes to our winnings!!!!
Twitter number one was you have a better chance of having your life ended by a vending machine, than winning this lotto....

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Well, I'm clueless about lottery tix. I have never personally purchased one ever before in my entire life...

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
drink-bar-mega-millions-lottery-weekend-ecards-someecards.png

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
It would probably be wiser if the images of the tickets were PM'd to the participants instead of posted for the world to see.

Don't matter now but we'll be better prepared when nobody wins this one and we're all going for a "Cool Billion" :hi5::hapydancsmil:

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
46 23 38 4 2 23

23 twice????

They read them fast, we had to rewind it.
I thought the same thing, and the site is down, but we watched it on the news twice, Ive never seen that, maybe its a "FLUKE"

I typed in the numbers as they were called and then look and saw I had two "23's". I was pissed at myself and did the rewind only to find out it was correct. Apparently the MEGA number can be any number even if it matches the others....Oh well!