Non-Political Gun Talk (On topic)

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
I think I will get some snap caps and practice with my trusty Sheridan for now
I just bought a bb gun and some M80s. Not very effective at long range but up close, I can shoot the hell out of my bb gun and have pretty good aim throwing m80s at you. Not sure yet how effective this method is for self defense or stopping power but I can practice for months on the cheap.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
I just bought a bb gun and some M80s. Not very effective at long range but up close, I can shoot the hell out of my bb gun and have pretty good aim throwing m80s at you. Not sure yet how effective this method is for self defense or stopping power but I can practice for months on the cheap.
Aim for the eye slit with the bb gun if all else fails. I need a hay bale for bayonet practice. 😄

oldngray

nowhere special
13ln.jpg

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
I have some ammo but would be in more of a happy place if I had more. I burned up a lot of old ammo and haven't replaced it.
I have brass and aluminum cased .38 and .357 that I'm just gonna hang onto for now. But last year I found a bunch of :censored2:ty steel cased .38 that gets stuck in the cylinder when you try to eject it. I won't be hesitant getting that used up and over with.

oldngray

nowhere special
I have brass and aluminum cased .38 and .357 that I'm just gonna hang onto for now. But last year I found a bunch of *ty steel cased .38 that gets stuck in the cylinder when you try to eject it. I won't be hesitant getting that used up and over with.
Only steel cased I have shot is military surplus. A lot of that crap uses corrosive primers which aren't a problem as long as you clean everything soon and thoroughly.