Non-Political Gun Talk (On topic)

Rack em

Made the Podium
I’ve been watching that show Longmire lately. This is probably a stupid question but, is most of the state as beautiful as they show on there?
Montana is very beautiful. There are areas that have been ruined due to people, but yes most of the state is still amazing. Glacier National Park is about as good as it gets for scenery in my opinion.
Makes me want to look for a cabin to buy there.
Land is hard to come by unless you can afford to pay a lot of money for it. Unfortunately we have had a ton of Californians move here and buy land because they are the only people who can afford it. No offense to them, but I would much rather the people stay in California.

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
Montana is very beautiful. There are areas that have been ruined due to people, but yes most of the state is still amazing. Glacier National Park is about as good as it gets for scenery in my opinion.

Land is hard to come by unless you can afford to pay a lot of money for it. Unfortunately we have had a ton of Californians move here and buy land because they are the only people who can afford it. No offense to them, but I would much rather the people stay in California.

Land around me is cheap because a lot of it is unbuildable. I was about to buy some hunting ground before this Covid :censored2: happened and I lost a ton of hours. Hopefully soon. I’d like to build me a nice shooting range as well

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

Friggin Californians are starting to ruin a bunch of states. We have the same problem here with New Yorkers. They sell their very expensive homes there and buy a much nicer house here driving up housing costs while also driving up the prices in restaurants. :(

quad decade guy

Friggin Californians are starting to ruin a bunch of states. We have the same problem here with New Yorkers. They sell their very expensive homes there and buy a much nicer house here driving up housing costs while also driving up the prices in restaurants. :(
Yep. A few years ago we bought a new home in a new sub-division. There were model homes behind us. All owned by Californians and New Yorkers....how do I know? We had some problems with fencing and other stuff(their renters) and tried to contact them. To no avail. The home prices around here were a fraction of what they sold their homes for and could by buy 3 to 1, 4 to 1.....and that's what they did. We sold our home and moved to the country. Still lot's of open land so far.....our home has increased in value by 50%. We will move again.....

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
Went out on a whim to find some buckshot for my Biden approved 12 ga side by side. Ugh. Absolutely nothing on the shelf now except for really weird calibers and gauges like 28.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Stopped in to check how far up I've moved on the new Python waiting list. In all of last year they only got three in. That still puts me three down after over a year. It's pretty much hopeless for the pages of guys after me. It took me five years to get a Single Action Army and now this. Colt is an absolute joke when it comes to production.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Stopped in to check how far up I've moved on the new Python waiting list. In all of last year they only got three in. That still puts me three down after over a year. It's pretty much hopeless for the pages of guys after me. It took me five years to get a Single Action Army and now this. Colt is an absolute joke when it comes to production.

I think they do that on purpose to keep the hype up
If nobody’s got one everybody wants one

sailfish

That’s my point everybody wants a Python or a cobra
But I'm saying my personal desire for one isn't hype related. Just happens to be what I like. The SAA for example doesn't even have that kind of demand, but Colt has to be dumb.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
On a related note, Starline is out of stock on 357 brass.

over9five

Staff member
Hard to get ammo, but I have plenty for this:

20210124_090232.jpg

Probably been 2 years since I've had it out..

sailfish

I'm done twiddling my thumbs. Looked on Gunbroker again out of curiousity and came across one that wasn't obscenely marked up or on auction like most of them so decided it was now or never.

1611508419191.png