Non-Political Gun Talk (On topic)

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I understand,I was just taught that unless the gun is in your hand and ready to shoot it should always have the safety on. Nice looking guns.
I think each individual looks at all the things that are taught and distills from those a workable personal approach to gun safety.
Once you get through the core safety procedures, the rest is just opinions.

Last edited:

wayfair

swollen member
have some old and new mag's to check out.... even some czech mag's!!

mags.jpeg

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I have found that all of my evil, high-capacity 30 round assault rifle magazines function much more reliably when I keep them properly lubricated....[emoji13][emoji13][emoji13][emoji13]
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1478448723.247895.jpg

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I have liberal, non gun-owning friends who I have taken to the range and allowed to shoot my AR. Its fun to watch the big grin emerge on their face after they hose off a full 30 round magazine. No different really from the thrill of drag racing...lots of noise and smoke and power, and perfectly safe when done properly at an approved location.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
I have liberal, non gun-owning friends who I have taken to the range and allowed to shoot my AR. Its fun to watch the big grin emerge on their face after they hose off a full 30 round magazine. No different really from the thrill of drag racing...lots of noise and smoke and power, and perfectly safe when done properly at an approved location.
Your friend sounds like my daughter. I finally it her to the range, and got her to shoot. Target shooting can be a fun family sport.

over9five

Staff member
I suspect its a California model since it came with a heavy-duty bull barrel, a ten-round magazine, and standard AR furniture. ....

20161106_191933.jpg

Here's a Libturd Massachusetts compliant model. Notice the errr...... fully loaded..... 10 round mag.... Eight inches of mag, where the ammo takes up only two inches. DUMB! Also no evil flash suppressor, and a pinned no longer adjustable stock.
Excuse the cat's tail, he has to be everywhere....

Johney

View attachment 103960

Here's a Libturd Massachusetts compliant model. Notice the errr...... fully loaded..... 10 round mag.... Eight inches of mag, where the ammo takes up only two inches. DUMB! Also no evil flash suppressor, and a pinned no longer adjustable stock.
Excuse the cat's tail, he has to be everywhere....
Isn't that a 22? You can't even own a 22 with more than 10 rounds?