Not a 30 year job?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
see if that works when you take something out...
it won't
We've been instructed to back into the end of the driveway just far enough to get out of the street if Orion has us going the opposite direction and there isn't a turn around near. This was said in multiple PCMs by management with stewards present. I don't make the rules man, I just play the game.

wayfair

swollen member
We've been instructed to back into the end of the driveway just far enough to get out of the street if Orion has us going the opposite direction and there isn't a turn around near. This was said in multiple PCMs by management with stewards present. I don't make the rules man, I just play the game.

well DIDO, when you hit something while doing that, don't ASSume management will be playing by the same rules.....

I'd tell you to go ask what's his name in my center, but I think he learned his lesson on playing the game

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
well DIDO, when you hit something while doing that, don't ASSume management will be playing by the same rules.....

I'd tell you to go ask what's his name in my center, but I think he learned his lesson on playing the game
I don't assume anything when dealing with this company.
But I do work as directed.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
If you hit a kid in the driveway and ups has stated that you are to follow Orion and you have witnesses who have heard the company stAte as a policy to back into the driveways... The company doesn't seem to have a leg to stand on even if they try to go back on the driver...

Re-Raise

image.jpeg