Not even a week into the New Year and.....

oldngray

nowhere special
We get burgers and hotdogs once a year.

"Interesting" hot dogs too.
Food Concoctions That Everyody Should Try 018.jpg

Bagels

Family Leave Fridays!!!
We get hamburgers and hotdogs, who the hell wants to eat that crap at 9am?! There's usually a line lol. But that's all they do, once a month. And the drivers get coffee and bagels EVERY Friday. Lucky dogs

In all seriousness, I never did understand this. Here, UPS provided drivers with Panera Bread bagels every single morning during peak... but nada to the PTers. You'd think a driver earning more than 3x his PT counterpart could better afford the bagels...

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
In all seriousness, I never did understand this. Here, UPS provided drivers with Panera Bread bagels every single morning during peak... but nada to the PTers. You'd think a driver earning more than 3x his PT counterpart could better afford the bagels...
UPS provided drivers in my Center zilch during peak.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
With your username did you intentionally type bagels twice in your post? Anyway, we were given various snacks throughout peak and I always brought stuff over to my loader. Donuts, water, granola bars, etc.

HBGPreloader

We get hamburgers and hotdogs, who the hell wants to eat that crap at 9am?! There's usually a line lol. But that's all they do, once a month. And the drivers get coffee and bagels EVERY Friday. Lucky dogs
When I'm wrapping up my shift at ~9:00, I've already worked 5+ hours. It might as well be lunch time. ANd, for those who are finishing a double or their full time shift, 9:00 is dinner time to them.

oldngray

nowhere special
When I'm wrapping up my shift at ~9:00, I've already worked 5+ hours. It might as well be lunch time. ANd, for those who are finishing a double or their full time shift, 9:00 is dinner time to them.

When you work nights it seems strange to other people you might go to a bar that opens in the morning after you get off work.