Not knowing your 5s and 10s coming to intergrad

EJJ

UPS Package Car Driver
Hey guys. I'm barley getting hired from the street and they're trying to send me to class either in Phoenix Arizona or Menlo Park, Ca or Portland Oregon. Now my problem is just trying to remember the 5s and 10s word for word. I passed my diad and safety pre course stuff online. So I'm reading it now and my question to you guys is will they fail you automatically if you miss a few of the 5s and 10s when going into intergrad?

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Welcome to Brown Cafe LilJ.

Using the search function I came up with quite a few threads about Intergrad.
i.e. - Intergrad Help
View attachment 149948
IMG_0008.GIF

Last edited by a moderator:

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Id tell 'em if I was able to memorize sheets and sheets of safety jargon word for word , I sure as hell wouldn't be driving a truck for a living! BOoM!!!!

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Hey guys. I'm barley getting hired from the street and they're trying to send me to class either in Phoenix Arizona or Menlo Park, Ca or Portland Oregon. Now my problem is just trying to remember the 5s and 10s word for word. I passed my diad and safety pre course stuff online. So I'm reading it now and my question to you guys is will they fail you automatically if you miss a few of the 5s and 10s when going into intergrad?
I'd have the lady friend in your picture remove some clothes each time you get a question right.

Don't forget to post pics.

Hellobrown2000

Didn't go to Intergrad. But when i went to school if you used the wrong letter in a word you got it wrong, so if you don't know the 5 and 10 letter for letter, you will probably fail.

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
Yes.

badpal

Thank goodness I am old, as a 35 year plus senority UPSer I had my annual ride a couple months back . Of course at end of day they wanted me to recite all that. It ended up like when Barney Fife recited the preamble to the constitution to Andy Griffith. It all just jumbles for me, another driver sup was in background laughing as we stumbled thru.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Have them tattooed on your forearms

Problem solved

barnyard

KTM rider
Barley??? You should learn the malting process and maybe make beer or scotch.
Or could it be that besides not knowing how to search, you have issues with spelling too?