Not my Union

Manifesto

All part timers will be over 25 by the end of the contract and long term pt got the exact same raises as full-time plus an extra 1.50 yet we screwed them over, lol. After we were willing to go on strike for them.

Thebrownblob

All part timers will be over 25 by the end of the contract and long term pt got the exact same raises as full-time plus an extra 1.50 yet we screwed them over, lol. After we were willing to go on strike for them.
Don’t listen to the knucklehead on here. Most of them are pretty pleased.

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member
He is crying like beach
fps-russia-cover.jpg

yadadamean116

I'm blaming all y'all. You purported to be standing up for us long time part timers who can't get a full time position, but you cave and say, "oh, we'll give new hires a market wage". All you care about is our monthly dues paying for your fat lazy ass.
We don’t care about you part timers. Suck a phat one. I know you have the opportunity to go full time and really work like a man yet you don’t sign the bid sheet loser

JL 0513

Idk, maybe that solidarity was a two way street? But, hey, as long as you get yours and I get a $.25 raise this year, it's all good.
Explain why you think you're only getting 25¢?

You're getting $7.50 over contract. My TOTAL pay when I started in 2007 was $8.50. Not 1987, 2007!

BeachBoy

Explain why you think you're only getting 25¢?

You're getting $7.50 over contract. My TOTAL pay when I started in 2007 was $8.50. Not 1987, 2007!
I'm currently making $22 in a very expensive city to live in. PT, despite 6 days a week working 50 hours. So, yeah me going up to $22.25 is going to do what for me, exactly?