Not my Union

Pullman Brown

7 years of paying dues, all this rhetoric, and once again, full timers get the money and the part timers get screwed. Thanks a friggin lot, 'brothers'.
giphy.gif

BeachBoy

Yep, I do. I did my time and got rewarded, and doing it again for another pension, but it seems the only one I'm rewarding now are pos like you.

BeachBoy

I'm blaming all y'all. You purported to be standing up for us long time part timers who can't get a full time position, but you cave and say, "oh, we'll give new hires a market wage". All you care about is our monthly dues paying for your fat lazy ass.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I'm blaming all y'all. You purported to be standing up for us long time part timers who can't get a full time position, but you cave and say, "oh, we'll give new hires a market wage". All you care about is our monthly dues paying for your fat lazy ass.
IMG_4776.gif

Gettin in shape for that big ass raise.

Pullman Brown

Dude people were going to go on strike for you!