Notice of discharge for accidently bringing in my phone?

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Still he has never been disciplined for it in the past and bringing your cellphone in to my knowledge isn't a cardinal sin.

He's got that going for him, but you should only admit to the prior wrongdoings in order to get immunity, or a lesser disciplinary level. You don't just give up that info for nothing, and you don't lie about it. Make them prove it, then confirm.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
They asked if I ever brought it in before today and I told them 2 months ago I did
Since they don't scan you anymore on the way into the building I brought it into the building.
8e3a98fa05c616e380a27368905e2ea779-departed-1.2x.rhorizontal.w700.gif

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
I'm a part time preloader.

Since they don't scan you anymore on the way into the building I didn't realize I had my phone with me when and brought it into the building. My shift started and I didn't think much of it and just told myself I'll get a pass from the security office when I get off. Told my sup if he had a charger I could charge my phone with and then he went and told security I had a phone without a pass and now they are trying to discharge me because of it. They took my id and now I have a hearing in 3 days.

Anyone have experience with situations like this? How it go?

The guy also said that since I brought it in once before and that I knew I shouldn't bring it in that I can either resign or get terminated. I declined both
Just tell them it's your alarm clock and to call 911

Overpaid Union Thug

I'm a part time preloader.

Since they don't scan you anymore on the way into the building I didn't realize I had my phone with me when and brought it into the building. My shift started and I didn't think much of it and just told myself I'll get a pass from the security office when I get off. Told my sup if he had a charger I could charge my phone with and then he went and told security I had a phone without a pass and now they are trying to discharge me because of it. They took my id and now I have a hearing in 3 days.

Anyone have experience with situations like this? How it go?
Meanwhile.....at my building.....phones in the building are so common no one even notices anymore.

Overpaid Union Thug

Yep. They crack down on property pass stickers on them every so often but other than that everyone has their phone in the building.
We have never had any of that crap here. It is common for inside employees to be on their phones while on the clock. But I do remember working in a hub over 20 years ago and having to have security put one of those stickers on my pager. LOL