Notorious R.B.G. dead at 87 - Replace her before January 17th, 2021?

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Not at all. The fact is since Sandra Day O'Connor retired we haven't had a conservative woman on the court. Trump has said he will nominate a woman this week and the top candidate is said to be a brilliant conservative. I'm looking forward to seeing her confirmed. The current ladies on the court are liberal. And were nominated by a liberal president. No surprise there. I also said as more than half of all voters are women it's only right that they should be represented in the court too. If I were against them being on the court I would never say that.
That being the case, I apologize.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
The 7 most distrusted professions
  • #7 Plumbers. ...
  • #6 Electricians. ...
  • #5 Estate Agents. ...
  • #4 Car Salesmen. ...
  • #3 Journalists. ... The only way to get around this is to do your own research on any given topic.
  • #2 Bankers. So taking position number two, it's those good old bankers. ...
  • #1 Politicians. And finally, taking the number one spot, it's those lovely politicians.
Well what the :censored2:.

Dumbo

Hope you are ready for a civil war, or at least riots much worse than George Floyd. The left is already calling to "burn congress down".

Glad I live in a small town and have been stock piling food water and ammo for years.

Also medical supplies. Stock that :censored2: up. A few years ago Amazon used to sell fish antibiotics which is literally just amoxicillin. They since stopped selling it. I have biohazard suits, lots of antibiotics, and you can buy bulk packets of gauze, wraps, etc from places like Zee medical. Do everything you can to make it so you don't have to go out because this winter may be a real SHTF scenario. I started back when ebola was an issue and moved my family to a small town. If you have kids you owe it to them to get prepared. Don't wait.

I have about 12 cases of water, about 6 5 gallon jugs of water, live right next to a fresh river, have life straws for each of us plus a camp gravity feed life straw bag, about 150 cans of food, bulk bags of beans and rice, about 15 cases of Raman noodles, countless MRE meals, a wood burning stove and so much more.

People live in little bubbles in which they think everything will be ok. Someone will figure it out. They won't. Every generation has had to deal with strife. Your comforts have been temporary and they are about to go away. At the end of the day, the police will quit, the military will quit, the fire department will quit and it will be totally up to you.

Last edited:

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Boy did you read that wrong. I didn't say that out of thin air. Another poster was saying pretty much that men can do everything better than women, they shouldn't be able to do anything if there is a qualified man available. I pointed out that women can be wise and intellectual too. How you're reading that I'm bashing women is surprising to me.
If ths woman folk keep up with the sammich making, I'm good.

MisplacedRailWorker

an absolute *ing disgrace of a human being.
But while we're on the subject, Republican or Democrat, don't you think having someone appointed to a position should be replaced after say 20 or 30 years? Like if everyone who voted for the appointing party at that time has already been long Dead and Gone, maybe that would mean the current living population should have the oppurtunity to re-evaluate?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
But while we're on the subject, Republican or Democrat, don't you think having someone appointed to a position should be replaced after say 20 or 30 years? Like if everyone who voted for the appointing party at that time has already been long Dead and Gone, maybe that would mean the current living population should have the oppurtunity to re-evaluate?
No.

JJinVA

Instead of just being appointed and staying the friend* there until you die?

If we did that, there would be no America in 20-30 years. This point in time where China has infiltrated our universities, Hollyweird, bought up a ton of our debt... it would be National suicide to "hope for the best" at this point. Hell even the DHS has come out and said China and possibly Russia were using direct energy weapons on California to exacerbate the wild fires out there. If our Generals were forced to acknowledge that it would be considered an act of war which calls for immediate retaliation which is why they keep dancing around it saying they arent sure.

I dont care what anyone says, we are in a full blown war with communist trash all across the globe and a day of reckoning is soon to arrive.

It will be fine

There are many different plans to have a more just system for the Supreme Court. I hope when the Democrats take the Senate they pick one.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
There are many different plans to have a more just system for the Supreme Court. I hope when the Democrats take the Senate they pick one.
More just system?

When you say 'more just', you're not talking about justice or the law, you're talking about giving Democrats a better chance to push their political agenda with activist judges.

That is not the role of the court.

floridays

At minimum, the Jews understand how to bury their dead.
There will be no farewell tour.

Nothing worse than an embalmed carcass being pimped for a week or two for political gain.