Notorious R.B.G. dead at 87 - Replace her before January 17th, 2021?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
What didn't RBG like about Obama , that she continued to stay on the bench during his term ?
She could have easily avoided this mess, if she had retired when asked to do so.

floridays

What didn't RBG like about Obama , that she continued to stay on the bench during his term ?
She could have easily avoided this mess, if she had retired when asked to do so.
I'd guess she loved him.
Power trip most likely, she was a rock star don't cha know.

floridays

No better place to offer this, when Trump nominates and the Senate confirms the Dims will burn the place down. If that's all it takes I'll bring the gas and matches.
Screw it, it's on
We're on the
I like the old guy version.
How about you Rat @Old Man Jingles original young Barry or old and improved?

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
No better place to offer this, when Trump nominates and the Senate confirms the Dims will burn the place down. If that's all it takes I'll bring the gas and matches.
Screw it, it's on
We're on the
I like the old guy version.
How about you Rat @Old Man Jingles original young Barry or old and improved?
Honestly, the version I listened to as a kid when my Brother-In-Law was killed in Nam.
I did like the new version wit his subtle changes to the lyrics.

He left these original lyrics out ...
Think of all the hate there is in Red China!
Then take a look around to Selma, Alabama!
I wonder why?

bacha29

They have for four years and they will continue to no matter what.

Anyone who doesn't think Democrats would be trying to fill this seat if the situation was reversed, is completely delusional.
How do you know that? Your comment is now the standard GOP response but as with many other GOP responses it too lacks factual evidence.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Trump said today that was probably a lie ( her dying wish). He said Pilosi or one of the other Dem. turds probably made that up. I tend to agree with him. I would think a dying wish would be directed more to ones family than politics.:rolleyes:
So would I, but I'm pretty sure that politics were one of the only things that mattered to her.

Otherwise she would have been retired long ago.

rod

Retired 22 years
So would I, but I'm pretty sure that politics were one of the only things that mattered to her.

Otherwise she would have been retired long ago.
According to the Sunday Morning News Show she did have a daughter and granddaughter she seem to be close to.

El Correcto

god is dead
Trump said today that was probably a lie ( her dying wish). He said Pelosi or one of the other Dem. turds probably made that up. I tend to agree with him. I would think a dying wish would be directed more to ones family than politics.:rolleyes:
I think her hatred of America was the only thinking keeping the old bitch alive. I believe it.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Trump said today that was probably a lie ( her dying wish). He said Pelosi or one of the other Dem. turds probably made that up. I tend to agree with him. I would think a dying wish would be directed more to ones family than politics.:rolleyes:
NPR first reported the quote.
She supposedly said it to her granddaughter a few days before she died. Her granddaughter is a pro abortion activist/lawyer. Big surprise.

baklava

I don’t work at UPS anymore.
There’s not enough abortions, in my opinion. You really want more children born to irresponsible parents that will just learn to live off of the government? Nip it in the bud, literally.

newfie

it contradicts what RBG said in 2016