* Nov 24: National Opt Out Day!

klein

Für Meno :)
I must be a half decent good looking man. I was 1 of very few that didn't have to go thru the full body scanner, and they didn't even touch me up, either :) (Cleared US customs waiting for the flight at the gate now)

moreluck

golden ticket member
Listen, Mohammed, I have never dyed my hair.............at least not in over 45 years!! Blue is not a natural hair color!! ....unless your hair is jet black and appears blue in certain lighting ( like Wonderwoman's). Senior ladies today are nothing like the grandmas of yesteryear....the senior lady next door is a scratch golfer.

wkmac

Listen, Mohammed,

It's Achmed you ole blue hair!!!!!!!!

Hey Upstate, lesson in moreluckism is to drive her to the point were she just throws up her hands and in utter dispair just declares you to be incorrigible. My most proudest moment here and one status you'll never achieve with me in your present plan!

Just a little friendly advice.
:wink2:

:happy-very:

As to the real subject of the thread, use the Power of Exit to protest the State and it's TSA gropers, lackees and all around tax leaches!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
To end all this chatter about these full body scanners I suggest that Big SiS show us the way.
Let's see if she will submit to having her x-ray image be seen .

wkmac

The Revolt Grows!

Hey bssam, Why are more and more people revolting against for what the gov't sez is in their best interest?
Now here's a real dilly for you. If this was taking place 3 years ago.........:happy-very: you know what I'm suggesting and we both know I'm right!
:wink2:

moreluck

golden ticket member
BeeleN20101117A_low.jpg

P

pickup

cuban cigar. i know that one can obtain them sometimes in florida.

I hit the reply button and then realized I forgot to add "cuban cigar".I would have edited the above post but forgot how.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I will be exempt from all TSA procedures due to my religion, that's right I will not be subjecting my body to their full x-ray machines nor be subject to a pat-down. For I am a nudist.

over9five

Staff member
I think I'd opt out anyhow. Having so much radiation shot at you that it allows you to be seen naked can't be good for your health.