Numb fingers

rkoehnke

Ive been working at ups as an unloader for 2 months and lately my finger have become somewhat numb. Not completly but enough to notice. should i be concerned? Has anyone else had this problem?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Yes. I was experiencing numbness in my pinky and ring fingers on both hands. I had an EMG done and they decided that I needed surgery to relocate my ulnar nerve, which runs from the shoulder through the elbow to the hand. The surgery was successful.

menotyou

bella amicizia
I had carpal release on both hands. I still have 'carpal'. They are pretty sure the symptoms are being caused by the damage on my spinal cord. Could be a bad disc, too. Get it checked.

packageguy

Ive been working at ups as an unloader for 2 months and lately my finger have become somewhat numb. Not completly but enough to notice. should i be concerned? Has anyone else had this problem?

Make it your business to see a doctor, could be anything. We are not doctors here..................lol

Taiapisi

yes!! its the constant lifting and moving. kept me from sleeping for a while. i got a check up for it. i was told that it was pinched nerves. starting from the back of your neck on down to your arms. you have to take more Vitamin C and do some neck stretches. Also arm stretches are good. do them before during and after work. they should help lessen the numbness in your hands. i got prescribed Magnesium Citrate. But most def keep with the stretches nd more intake with vitamin C..... but just in case, just get a check up. it could be something other than wht i had