Numbers Are Out

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
They’d be replaced with those who could.
Since when do they get rid of employees whose production isn't up to snuff???

The only things you get fired for at Express are attendance, punctuality, safety issues, and violations of the acceptable conduct policy. You don't get fired for performance, at least not at the courier level.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
That’s a idea that dano/corporate will never be able to see.
One of my biggest complaints about the company is the inability to terminate employees for performance reasons. I've mentioned it here many times.

Maybe you can figure out WTF you're talking about before you post it.

bbsam

Staff member
Since when do they get rid of employees whose production isn't up to snuff???

The only things you get fired for at Express are attendance, punctuality, safety issues, and violations of the acceptable conduct policy. You don't get fired for performance, at least not at the courier level.
Well why be held hostage to how things have been? That’s just stupid.

yadig

One of my biggest complaints about the company is the inability to terminate employees for performance reasons. I've mentioned it here many times.

Maybe you can figure out WTF you're talking about before you post it.
The truth hurt’s don’t it. I hit a nerve

NC man

As for UPS, Morningstar analyst Matthew Young assigns it a wide moat and puts fair value at $186, close to its recent quote of $189.83.

“UPS’s flagship express and ground package delivery operations enjoy significant and sustainable competitive advantages rooted in cost advantage and efficient scale, which drive our wide moat rating,” he wrote in a February commentary.

“UPS produces operating margins well above competitors', thanks in large part to its leading package density -- it's been around much longer than FedEx (FDX) - Get FedEx Corporation Report in the U.S. ground market.”