Nurses forum group degrades UPS drivers and our salary

baklava

I don’t work at UPS anymore.
My mom is a nurse, and makes way, way more than I do.

My cousin is a Kaiser nurse and literally makes twice our top rate per hour.

baklava

I don’t work at UPS anymore.
My daughter has her RN and makes less than a parking meter. I guess continuing her schooling is a better long term plan.

Well, if she wants to move to the Bay Area she can get paid very well here. My mom works with a lot of traveling nurses from out of state.

trickpony1

Probably my ass after it's been kicked for damn near 14 hrs.

During your "....near 14 hrs.":

-how many of your patients went "bad"?,
-how many family members did you have to console,
-how many family members told you you didn't know how to take care of their sick family member,
-how many meals did you serve,
-how many baths did you give,
-how many bed pans did you have to clean,
-how many of your patients died,
-how many "admits" right before quitting time did you have to do,
-how many doctors did you have to call to consult about their patients,
-how many "impacted" patients did you have to dig poop out of their butt,
-how many critical mathematic calculations did you do to assure not over-medicating your patients......

oh wait.....you aren't a Nurse.

MC4YOU2

Wherever I see Trump, it smells like he's Putin.
Sounds like starting a fight that doesn't exist unless someone points it out. Like when someone you don't know calls you a dirt bag under their breath, and then another person you don't know tells you how upset you should be. Isn't this place dysfunctional enough without this kind of assistance?

MC4YOU2

Wherever I see Trump, it smells like he's Putin.
shutterstock_2704574-700x467.jpg

JL 0513

Imagine the outrage if they found out how much we really make! So much mis-infomation in that thread. Even some wacky stuff from supposed drivers.

I know the thread started in 2010 but it was still mostly way off. Some FedEx driver even suggested the average UPS driver makes $14-$15/hr, LOL.

A lot of the thread had us around $70K. We make $72K with NO overtime. Average is now around $90K with average overtime.