UPS Drivers Make How Much?!?

The Driver

I drive.
If you are going to cover up the pal label, might I suggest also covering up the last 4 digits of the plate as well.

t.gif

Zowert

$70k???

That's about 2/3rds of a year worked for full scale driver. Most make $85k to $105k right now & raises every August 1st & February 1st.

If those wages got your wife fired up. When you're in the throws of passion at the climatic point. Whisper in her ear;

8-paid weeks vacation too!

Enjoy the ride. :)

I think my post was a bit confusing. My wife simply showed me that forum thread where her colleagues were complaining (many years ago, it’s an old thread) about UPS drivers making more money than nurses (on average). Fortunately my woman knows better than the fools on that nursing forum.

Zowert

Nurse: “Is it hot enough for you?” “You don’t have AC in your truck?”

I delivered to an eye clinic the other day and when I walked in I was sweating balls. First thing the lady at the front desk says to me, “Oh my it must be hot out there! Why don’t you turn the AC on in your truck?!”

I took it as a joke, but then I realized this person works in an air conditioned building and her disconnect with people who have to work out in the elements was real. She probably shows up for work in the morning when the temperature outside is cool and then she doesn’t leave that building until she’s off work in the evening when the temp is fair.

Non sequitur

when I came back to the building other day and when I walked in I was sweating balls. First thing the lady sup says to me, “Oh my it must be hot out there! Why don’t you turn the AC on in your truck?!”

I took it as a joke, but then I realized this person works in an air conditioned building and her disconnect with people who have to work out in the elements was real. She probably shows up for work in the morning when the temperature outside is cool and then she doesn’t leave that building until she’s off work in the evening when the temp is fair.
Fix it for you