Obama Speech

moreluck

golden ticket member
I almost forgot......in the Detroit speech, Obama said "we need some straight-shooters in congress". I thought he said after Tucson to stop that sort of talk.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
There is nothing wrong with trailer parks. Trailer trash is a misnomer. If you choose to live in a trailer, because it is what you can afford, there is no shame in it, at all. I lived in one once, would not choose to again, but if I had to I would and could. Where you live does not determine who you are. We have a lot of people ruling our country, that if they were in the job market, with their experience in the working world, would be living in single wides, or under a bridge, and rightly so.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Jimmy Hoffa calls Comrade Obama’s army of union thugs to battle:
jimmy-hoffa-war.jpg
Compliments of Cons.Underground.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
20100102__news07guns01032_gallery.jpg
images

So where is your "proof" that these were taken a Tea Party Rallies ?
The first one looks like someone at a parade.
The one with the dog looks like a family outing.
The one with the man in a black hat (who according to old tv westerns is always the bad guy ) could have been taken anywhere.
And the last one looked like a movie shoot .

moreluck

golden ticket member
Wow, FOXED SPEWS very own "border baby", michele malkin does a piece on the teamsters.... and you run with that? Seriously? Are you like the last person on earth who takes this woman seriously?

Peace.

You are actually the only person who hates her. Everyone I know thinks she's cute and speaks their thoughts. (MLK)

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
You are actually the only person who hates her. Everyone I know thinks she's cute and speaks their thoughts. (MLK)

Here's a great clip of Michele Malkins stupidity on Chris Mathews show.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoM90bAsr1M&feature=player_embedded

Michele Malkin gets more death threats everyday than ANY other right wing talking head and has had to move her family constantly. I couldnt be the only one who hates her, if she holds that title moreluck.

Peace.

moreluck

golden ticket member
MSNBC Neanderthal Ed Schultz Tells Hoffa He’s “Very Proud” Of Him Over His Call For Violence Against Conservatives…

Bonus: Special Ed also says Obama’s approval numbers are tanking because he’s not talking like Hoffa.

Via Newsbusters:
. . . Missing his own hypocrisy, Schultz actually told his viewers that President Obama’s poll numbers are down “because liberals in many parts of the country are very frustrated that nobody in the White House is talking like James Hoffa.”
Yeah, he really said that.
But the best was still to come, for as a surprise to his audience, Schultz brought on Hoffa via satellite, and after a little polite small talk asked his guest, “Do you think the Republicans are sons of b—hes?”
Hoffa responded, “Well, I think they are if they’re trying to take away food out of the mouth of working people.” He added, “I’m very proud of what we did.”
Schultz responded, “You’re very proud of what you said. I think a lot of people are proud of you, too.”

(these are not Moreluck's words)

tourists24

20100102__news07guns01032_gallery.jpg
images

So where is your "proof" that these were taken a Tea Party Rallies ?
The first one looks like someone at a parade.
The one with the dog looks like a family outing.
The one with the man in a black hat (who according to old tv westerns is always the bad guy ) could have been taken anywhere.
And the last one looked like a movie shoot .
no matter where these pictures were taken,,, I feel safer already :) I have no problem with these guys simply based on the pictures

P

pickup

Rumor has it that Obama will want jobless benefits extended................it's almost 2 years now (99weeks) . If anything it should be lowered. Where's the incentive to even try to find a job if you're going to get paid to stay home for 2 years??

Here's the real issue, More. There are many 99er's out there who are not truly 99ers and many of them are going to find that out the hard way after January.

Look at this link from the state of california unemployment website:http://www.edd.ca.gov/unemployment/Federal_Unemployment_Insurance_Extensions.htm It details the federal unemployment extension plan currently in place (which is administered by the individual states, although the money for the extension comes from the federal government). The plan is the same in all fifty states, although if a particular state has a low enough unemployment rate, some of the extension does not apply to the unemployed in that state.

I chose the california site because the table format allows one to see the details easily. The unemployment extension is like a multi staged rocket. To initiate a new stage, a new claim needs to be filed. Do you notice the most of the deadlines for opening new claims are a certain date?? Yes, January 1, 2012 for most of them and dec 25,2011 for one of them . For simplicity, I will just focus on Jan 1. Once that date happens, whatever stage a unemployed person finds himself in, that is the last one he is going to finish. Do not pass go, do not collect 200 bucks, etc. .

I happen to know of one guy who is going to find himself in the second to last stage of 6 weeks at that date. He will just miss getting the extra 20 weeks by a week because of the deadline.

If there is no extension, there are going to be a lot of people without an income . Many of those people can be voters and they will vote their anger , probably against the most visible of targets , Mr Obama. Mr. Obama's task is to either procure the extension (and he will need republican help just like he did the last time he fought for a continuation of the unemployment extension program ) in order to prevent this anger or to try to push the wrath of these voters onto the Republican party in the event that he can't get the extension.

I ain't chosing sides in this debate, just spelling out the game, the way it is being played and what the stakes are.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
no matter where these pictures were taken,,, I feel safer already :) I have no problem with these guys simply based on the pictures

These pictures look more like the typical person who would walk into a crowded Mcdonalds and shoot the place up. Nuts with guns. What is this 1775? The wild wild west was really a safe time, eh?

Peace.

tourists24

These pictures look more like the typical person who would walk into a crowded Mcdonalds and shoot the place up. Nuts with guns. What is this 1775? The wild wild west was really a safe time, eh?

Peace.
not at all what it looks like to me.... guess Im just a trailer park redneck... then again I am from the south