Obama Speech

moreluck

golden ticket member
Ben Stein was just on TV saying the President's plan is a fantasy because he'll never be able to cut enough to pay for it.

moreluck

golden ticket member
moreluck? Yoo hoo, where are you? Couldn't find anything on townhall.com to counter what Jones posted?
There is no counter......he presented Mr. Kravitz's words and that's his opinion. (how come you don't jump on Jones for posting someone else's words)

I already presented what I thought was a fair view IMO.........If you want static, post to TOS.

Lue C Fur

Evil member
"Here's the thing the President left out: He never told us how many jobs this would create and how far down it would bring the unemployment rate.

The Messiah wont make that mistake again and im sure the rest of the Dems have been told not to promise anything either...

Babagounj

Strength through joy
obama-3am-phone-call.jpg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
sWell, I hope the tv executives are watching those numbers closely.
They have canceled better show with better numbers.
Maybe it's time to slowly stop showing bhos everyday and get back to paid programing.
After all they are in business to make money, and bhos generates no paid supporters for all that free air time.

moreluck

golden ticket member
sWell, I hope the tv executives are watching those numbers closely.
They have canceled better show with better numbers.
Maybe it's time to slowly stop showing bhos everyday and get back to paid programing.
After all they are in business to make money, and bhos generates no paid supporters for all that free air time.
Obama, now there's your true freeloader!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Tuesday, May 22, 2012 @ 12:25 pm | Obama. . . Uh . .You Know. . . Uh. . . Uh. . .Quote Of The Day… Isn’t he supposed to be a master orator or something?

From yesterday’s press conference:
I think my view of private equity is that uh it is. . . it is set up to maximize profits. And that’s a healthy part of a free market. That’s uh part of uh. . . ya know. . . the role of a lot of business people.