Obama's Misleading Speech

UPS Lifer

Somebody mentioned Michael Moore.....you know his newest movie can be down loaded for free off the internet. He says it's a gift for his fans.

I'm not posting the site....I hate the guy......but I'm sure you can find it if you want to.

Yeah! he has no class at all but then I guess he fits right in with the Hollywood crowd!

I may pay to go see the spoof on him....

over9five

Staff member
I hope McCain runs some commercials showing ahmadinejad supporting Obama.

On the radio last night, a guest from the Middle East was saying how happy everyone over there was that Obama was running for President. The dark skin, the good Muslim name, etc.

I think it's pretty disgusting when our enemies are fully behind a candidate for President of the United States. I mean, doesn't that scream that something is wrong here???
If Ahmadinejad and all the other Middle East whackjobs stand behind a candidate for President, doesn't that raise a HUGE red flag???

I pray that Americans who support Obama are doing it out of a desperation for some sort of "change", but when they enter that polling booth they will do the right thing and vote for McCain.

Obama is change we don't need.

UPS Lifer

On the radio last night, a guest from the Middle East was saying how happy everyone over there was that Obama was running for President. The dark skin, the good Muslim name, etc.

I think it's pretty disgusting when our enemies are fully behind a candidate for President of the United States. I mean, doesn't that scream that something is wrong here???
If Ahmadinejad and all the other Middle East whackjobs stand behind a candidate for President, doesn't that raise a HUGE red flag???

I pray that Americans who support Obama are doing it out of a desperation for some sort of "change", but when they enter that polling booth they will do the right thing and vote for McCain.

Obama is change we don't need.

When I talk with Dems - I keep hearing the same old references - 4 more years - bridge to nowhere - 90% voting record. I sometimes wonder if these folks have an original thought at all. Just yesterday, some Dem threw in my face, (I think as a last ditch effort) about the Senator cheating on his wife 20 years ago. The person went so far as to tell me that McCain got the marriage license before the divorce was final and the only reason he ended up in Arizona was because his father-in-law had the booming beer business! The argument was - if he couldn't be loyal to his disabled wife how could he be loyal to America. WOW WOW WOW

Can you believe it! I made a reference about Clinton's indiscretions and the person shut up! some of these folks just have no original thoughts. They say what they hear and if someone calls them on it they just ignore it.

tieguy

Banned
When I talk with Dems - I keep hearing the same old references - 4 more years - bridge to nowhere - 90% voting record. I sometimes wonder if these folks have an original thought at all. Just yesterday, some Dem threw in my face, (I think as a last ditch effort) about the Senator cheating on his wife 20 years ago. The person went so far as to tell me that McCain got the marriage license before the divorce was final and the only reason he ended up in Arizona was because his father-in-law had the booming beer business! The argument was - if he couldn't be loyal to his disabled wife how could he be loyal to America. WOW WOW WOW

Can you believe it! I made a reference about Clinton's indiscretions and the person shut up! some of these folks just have no original thoughts. They say what they hear and if someone calls them on it they just ignore it.

And now they will blindly vote for Obama to reward him for voting present in congress. His votes of present clearly changed congress for the better.:happy-very: