Obamas Voting record????

av8torntn

Do you really think all Muslims think like that? Hatred?

Interesting question. Do I think all Muslims believe in Islam? No I do not. Do I think that followers of Islam believe in the Quran? Yes I do. Do I think that followers of Islam want to spread their religion? Yes I do. Do I think that jihad is one of their tools to accomplish this? Yes I do. I am guessing that you fall for the Islam is the religion of peace line. Do I think that is foolish? Yes I do.

I am guessing that since you asked this question you think all Muslims believe in Islam and I would like to ask you why you believe that. I think that is a fair question.

tieguy

Banned
Are you forgetting JFK and the Cuban missile crisis? Tie, in my opinion I don't think anybody wants a nuclear war, they talk a big game but chances are wouldn't hit the nuke buttons. Is that the only reason you call Reagan the greatest?? What about the Iran/Contra scandal under Reagan?? What did he say? "I can't recall" Remember putting the interest from credit cards on your taxes? He eliminated that also.

Must have been a fritz mondale lover. Get over it haz. Ronnie was the best.

HazMatMan

Interesting question. Do I think all Muslims believe in Islam? No I do not. Do I think that followers of Islam believe in the Quran? Yes I do. Do I think that followers of Islam want to spread their religion? Yes I do. Do I think that jihad is one of their tools to accomplish this? Yes I do. I am guessing that you fall for the Islam is the religion of peace line. Do I think that is foolish? Yes I do.

I am guessing that since you asked this question you think all Muslims believe in Islam and I would like to ask you why you believe that. I think that is a fair question.
So then, you must also think all whites hate blacks, all blacks are thieves and pimps, all Latinos carry knives, etc....etc.....
So then, next time I see a Muslim person should I just kill them knowing that they would like to kill me too? So I take it you answered yes to all muslims practice and preach hatred??

HazMatMan

Must have been a fritz mondale lover. Get over it haz. Ronnie was the best.
The best president of the Screen Actors Guild?? Actually Tie, in my younger years I did predict Carter's victory, predicted Reagan in '80, predicted he would crush his opponent in '84 which he did, actually voted for Bush in '88, and voted for Dole. I agreed with the first war when Iraq invaded Kuwait, had friends (Marines) who went over, came back and were never the same (sad really) You know Tie, I am so fed up with everything in this world right now. I don't know who to believe, who to trust, and who is going to stick it up my rear end next. So why the turnaround on my political views? Just remember, Reagan was once a Democrat.

av8torntn

So then, next time I see a Muslim person should I just kill them knowing that they would like to kill me too? ??

I am not joking and I say this as someone who cares. You should really seek help as fast as possible. I have heard that UPS has a program you can use. It may be that you are just racist and if you are I would suggest that you try and overcome that on you own.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Obama says he wants to raise the capital gains tax and also raise the social security tax........oh yeah, that's the change I was looking for.....NOT !!!

HazMatMan

So then, you must also think all whites hate blacks, all blacks are thieves and pimps, all Latinos carry knives, etc....etc.....
So then, next time I see a Muslim person should I just kill them knowing that they would like to kill me too? So I take it you answered yes to all muslims practice and preach hatred??

I am not joking and I say this as someone who cares. You should really seek help as fast as possible. I have heard that UPS has a program you can use. It may be that you are just racist and if you are I would suggest that you try and overcome that on you own.
You must have me confused with someone else (maybe yourself) Funny, but in my 39 years of existence you are the first one to call me racist and you don't even know me. You were the one that posted a video about Muslims preaching hatred, and when I asked you if you thought ALL muslims were like that you did not answer the question. That's when I posted the parody about racist stereotypes.. You need to learn how to concentrate when you read and not take things out of context. Were you ever brainwashed by someone? something? That explains it, your profile, is that you with the gun? You were brainwashed.

av8torntn

You must have me confused with someone else (maybe yourself) Funny, but in my 39 years of existence you are the first one to call me racist and you don't even know me. You were the one that posted a video about Muslims preaching hatred, and when I asked you if you thought ALL muslims were like that you did not answer the question. That's when I posted the parody about racist stereotypes.. You need to learn how to concentrate when you read and not take things out of context. Were you ever brainwashed by someone? something? That explains it, your profile, is that you with the gun? You were brainwashed.

Wow, you mean you often joke about all blacks being thieves and pimps and I was the first to suggest to you that may be racist? Maybe you meant you often joke about killing random people you see and I was the first to suggest you may need mental help. Something to think about if a Muslim is someone who submits himself to God then why would you even joke about killing everyone of them? I do honestly think you should seek immediate professional help. You could be a danger to yourself and others. After all you may not be joking about killing people for their religious beliefs.

I however do not have a problem doing harm to those that wish to kill me or attack my Country.

Remember who started this by posting a video about hatred? So of course I do find it rather odd that you do not "joke" about killing all chrisitans. You do not "joke" about stereotypes that white people have.

If you do have a problem with blacks, latinos, ect. I really do think you should try and deal with that on your own and leave me out of it. If you want to "joke" about killing every Muslim you see I wish you would leave me out of that as well. The same would apply if you chose to "joke" about killing every Christian you saw. To me when you direct these statement towards me I can only ask that you direct them someplace else.

I am not a PC guy and I can take a joke I just ask that you direct those types of "jokes" in another direction.

av8torntn

That explains it, your profile, is that you with the gun? You were brainwashed.

Is this also a joke or parody? You touch a gun and you are brainwashed? I don't get that one either. I have a sense of humor but maybe you should set up some of your jokes a little differently or add a little context.

HazMatMan

Maybe that guy saw this movie and this is why he dislikes Islam so much.

http://www.themoviefitna.com/

You claim I am falling for the religion of peace line? So in other words you think it's bs. You think ALL Muslims are out to get us? And you say I am the racist? Obviously you still can't read and comprehend things.

moreluck

golden ticket member
This is the ugly face of the enemy we are fighting. We are fighting a powerful ideology that is capable of altering basic human instincts. An ideology that can turn a mother into a launching pad of death. A perfect example is a recently elected Hamas official in the Palestinian territories who raves in heavenly joy about sending her three sons to death and offering the ones who are still alive for the cause. It is an ideology that is capable of offering highly educated individuals such as doctors and lawyers far more joy in attaining death than any respect and stature re, life in society is ever capable of giving them.

The United States has been a prime target for radical Islamic hatred and terror. Every Friday, mosques in the Middle East ring with shrill prayers and monotonous chants calling death, destruction, and damnation down on America and its people. The radical Islamist deeds have been as vile as their words. Since the Iran hostage crisis, more than three thousand Americans have died in a terror campaign almost unprecedented in its calculated cruelty along with thousands of other citizens worldwide. Even the Nazis did not turn their own children into human bombs, and then rejoice at their deaths as well the deaths of their victims. This intentional, indiscriminate and wholesale murder of innocent American citizens is justified and glorified in the name of Islam.
America cannot effectively defend itself in this war unless and until the American people understand the nature of the enemy that we face. Even after 9/11 there are those who say that we must engage our terrorist enemies, that we must address their grievances. Their grievance is our freedom of religion.. Their grievance is our freedom of speech. Their grievance is our democratic process where the rule of law comes from the voices of many not that of just one prophet. It is the respect we instill in our children towards all religions. It is the equality we grant each other as human beings sharing a planet and striving to make the world a better place for all humanity. Their grievance is the kindness and respect a man shows a woman, the justice we practice as equals under the law, and the mercy we grant our enemy. Their grievance cannot be answered by an apology for who or what we are.

Our mediocre attitude of not confronting Islamic forces of bigotry and hatred wherever they raised their ugly head in the last 30 years, has empowered and strengthened our enemy to launch a full scale attack on the very freedoms we cherish in their effort to impose their values and way of life on our civilization.

If we don't wake up and challenge our Muslim community to take action against the terrorists within it, if we don't believe in ourselves as Americans and in the standards we should hold every patriotic American to, we are going to pay a price for our delusion. For the sake of our children and our country, we must wake up and take action. In the face of a torrent of hateful invective and terrorist murder, America's learning curve since the Iran hostage crisis is so shallow that it is almost flat. The longer we lay supine, the more difficult it will be to stand erect.

Brigitte Gabriel is an expert on the middle east conflict and lectures nationally and internationally on the subject. She's the former news anchor of world news for Middle East television and the founder of americancongressfortruth

moreluck

golden ticket member
Below are selected excerpts from Brigitte Gabriella's speech delivered at the intelligence summit in Washington DC.

We gather here today to share information and knowledge. Intelligence is not merely cold hard data about numerical strength or armament or disposition of military forces.
The most important element of intelligence has to be understanding the mindset and intention of the enemy. The west has been wallowing in a state of ignorance and denial for thirty years as Muslim extremist perpetrated evil against innocent victims in the name of Allah.
I was ten years old when my home exploded around me, burying me under the rubble and leaving me to drink my blood to survive, as the perpetrators shouted, 'Allah Akbar!' My only crime was that I was a Christian living in a Christian town. At 10 years old, I learned the meaning of the word 'infidel.'

I had a crash course in survival.. Not in the girl scouts, but in a bomb shelter where I lived for seven years in pitch darkness, freezing cold, drinking stale water and eating grass to live. At the age of 13, I dressed in my burial clothes going to bed at night, waiting to be slaughtered. By the age of 20, I had buried most of my friends--killed by Muslims. We were not Americans living in New York, or Britons in London. We were Arab Christians living in Lebanon.
As a victim of Islamic terror, I was amazed when I saw Americans waking up on September 12, 2001, and asking themselves 'why do they hate us?' The psychoanalyst experts were coming up with all sort of excuses as to what did we do to offend the Muslim world. But if America and the west were paying attention to the Middle East they would not have had to ask the question. Simply put, they hate us because we are defined in their eyes by one simple word: 'infidels.'

Under the banner of Islam 'La, ilaha illa Allah, Muhammad rasoulu Allah,' (none is god except Allah; Muhammad is the messenger of Allah) they murdered Jewish children in Israel, massacred Christians in Lebanon, killed Copts in Egypt, Assyrians in Syria, Hindus in India, and expelled almost 900,000 Jews from Muslim lands. We Middle Eastern infidels paid the price then. Now infidels worldwide are paying the price for indifference and shortsightedness.
Tolerating evil is a crime. Appeasing murderers doesn't buy protection. It earns one disrespect and loathing in the enemy's eyes. Yet apathy is the weapon by which the west is committing suicide. Political correctness forms the shackles around our ankles, by which Islamists are leading us to our demise.

America and the west are doomed to failure in this war unless they stand up and identify the real enemy: Islam. You hear about Wakaba and Salafi Islam as the only extreme form of Islam.. All the other Muslims, supposedly, are wonderful moderates. Closer to the truth are the pictures of the irrational eruption of violence in reaction to the cartoons of Mohammed printed by a Danish newspaper. From burning embassies, to calls to butcher those who mock Islam, to warnings that the west be prepared for another holocaust, those pictures have given us a glimpse into the real face of the enemy. News pictures and video of these events represent a canvas of hate decorated by different nationalities who share one common ideology of hate, bigotry and intolerance derived from one source: authentic Islam. An Islam that is awakening from centuries of slumber to re-ignite its wrath against the infidel and dominate the world. An Islam which has declared 'INTIFADA' on the west.

America and the west can no longer afford to lay in their lazy state of overweight ignorance. The consequences of this mental disease are starting to attack the body, and if they don't take the necessary steps now to control it, death will be knocking soon. If you want to understand the nature of t he enemy we face, visualize a tapestry of snakes. They slither and they hiss, and they would eat each other alive, but they will unite in a hideous mass to achieve their common goal of imposing Islam on the world. (continued....(sorry about the 2 parts, but it's over 10,000 words and has to be split up)

av8torntn

You claim I am falling for the religion of peace line? So in other words you think it's bs. You think ALL Muslims are out to get us? And you say I am the racist? Obviously you still can't read and comprehend things.

I do not say you are racist but I do ask that you stop aiming your racist "jokes" at me. How about that for a peace offering? I do not find them entertaining but I do not care what you post as long as you stop directing them at me.

Second and I know this is difficult for you but I never posted that all Muslims or all any religion was out to get me. Even if I did I fail to see how not liking a religion would make me a racist.

I make a distinction between Muslims as someone who submits themselves to Allah and Islam as followers of the teachings of Mohammad. This is probably strange to most people even some Muslims but there is at least one who agrees with me and he is the one that convinced me of this. As a matter of fact he is in the picture with all the guns that you wanted to make fun of. He is a shia Muslim and another of our good friends was a Sunni Muslim.

So that being said when I posted a link to a video that uses the words of the Quran, the words of prominent Imams, the words of the leader of an Islamic state, and the actions of some of the followers of Islam to show it is not a religion of peace all you can do is post racist jokes and suggest that I am racist. Why if you think that Islam is a religion of peace and you disagree with the video do you not go after things in the video. Maybe something is translated wrong. Maybe some of the beheadings or bombings were not the acts of jihad. Maybe you think the words of the Quran were taken out of context.

It can be fun to test your ideas or beliefs against those of others. Why do you have to post that you think I am racist or brainwashed? Can you not defend your position? Why do you think that I cannot read when you claim that I posted that all Muslims are out to get us? I sometimes try and defend positions on here that I do not fully believe in just to test if it is a valid position. Sometimes it is and sometimes it is not.

First it started out that I cannot post the name of the junior Senator from Illinois on here with out being labeled a racist now you want to suggest if I post a video that uses the words of the Quran that I am also a racist.

If you want I will take the position that Islam is not the religion of peace.

satellitedriver

That explains it, your profile, is that you with the gun? You were brainwashed.
Everyone in his profile pic is packing,as they should be. It's a friggin war zone.
They carry rifles, not guns.
One is for fighting and one is for fun.
At least it is not their brains that are washing the wall behind them.

tieguy

Banned
The best president of the Screen Actors Guild?? Actually Tie, in my younger years I did predict Carter's victory, predicted Reagan in '80, predicted he would crush his opponent in '84 which he did, actually voted for Bush in '88, and voted for Dole. I agreed with the first war when Iraq invaded Kuwait, had friends (Marines) who went over, came back and were never the same (sad really) You know Tie, I am so fed up with everything in this world right now. I don't know who to believe, who to trust, and who is going to stick it up my rear end next. So why the turnaround on my political views? Just remember, Reagan was once a Democrat.

I think every president who ever lived had their share of alleged scandels. I don't think Iran/contra can compare to Bill Clintons many. Ultimately while i have had many reasons to love ronnie I think his elimination of the third world war / mutually assured destruction threat will make him the greatest.

Incidentally i lived that threat. I was at ft. bragg during the iranian hostage situation. We started recieving detailed briefings of how the soviets planned to take advantage of the instability in Iran. The soviets would finally get their warm water port. Our plan was to drop the 82 in a mountain range and fight a delaying action against the soviets while our navy secured the southern ports and delivered heavy armor through them.
Needless to say a delaying action against the soviets did not sound good and would have resulted in heavy casualties. Luckily the soviets never followed through. Three months after our briefings washington post columinst Jack Anderson came out with some pretty impressive articles filled with details. Few people realize how close we actually came to fighting wwIII.

diesel96

I think every president who ever lived had their share of alleged scandels. I don't think Iran/contra can compare to Bill Clintons many. Ultimately while i have had many reasons to love ronnie I think his elimination of the third world war / mutually assured destruction threat will make him the greatest.

I noticed Tieguy, you have made many references to "Ronnie" being solely credited with ending the Cold War and the threat of WWIII. Well, call me a communist but doesn't Gorbachev deserve any credit?

Confronted with deteriorating economic conditions, Gorbachev introduced policies glasnost (openness) and perestroika (restructuring). Vastly improved relations with the West. Ended interference in East European nations. His final stroke was to move the USSR from Socialism to a sort of fledgling Democracy. In the end, one of the greatest leaders this century.
In 1987 he was declared Time Magazine Man of the Year. Then in 1989, he was declared Time Magazine's Person of the Decade.
In November 1989, The Velvet Revolution took place in Czechoslovakia. In December, he took part in the "Yalta Summit". You can read the results of this by going to Transcript of the Malta Summit: U.S. and U.S.S.R.
In 1990 he won the Nobel Prize in Peace for his role in ending the Cold War, Everything Quests: The Nobel Prize winners.
In July of 1991, he signed Strategic Arms Reduction Talks (START I) along with George Bush, Sr.
On Christmas, 1991, he dissolved the USSR and gave Gorbachev's 'Address to the Soviet Citizens' and resigned as leader of the Russian Communist Party.

But hey, don't let me interupt your vision of Ron in his cowboy hat sitting high on a majestic white horse recieving an oscar for best actor in the epic saga "Ending the Cold War". Maybe just a special thanks should go out to all the "behind the scene" handlers that were involved as well.:peaceful:

satellitedriver

I noticed Tieguy, you have made many references to "Ronnie" being solely credited with ending the Cold War and the threat of WWIII. Well, call me a communist but doesn't Gorbachev deserve any credit?

But hey, don't let me interupt your vision of Ron in his cowboy hat sitting high on a majestic white horse recieving an oscar for best actor in the epic saga "Ending the Cold War". Maybe just a special thanks should go out to all the "behind the scene" handlers that were involved as well.:peaceful:
Yasser Arafat won the Nobel Peace Prize in 1994. (just had to throw that in)
Gorbie did end the cold war. He was out spent, out bluffed and out maneuvered by the "Reagan style" of being the President of the United States of America.
Strange irony that Gorbie established his foundation and lived in California. The very State that President Reagan began his political career.

diesel96

Yasser Arafat won the Nobel Peace Prize in 1994. (just had to throw that in)
Gorbie did end the cold war. He was out spent, out bluffed and out maneuvered by the "Reagan style" of being the President of the United States of America.
Strange irony that Gorbie established his foundation and lived in California. The very State that President Reagan began his political career.

"Reagon Style".....Satellite?

Now a reality check :

The REAL credit for the fall of the USSR goes to Gorbachev, who gave up on the Communist pipe dream and brought it about. If Gorby wanted the wall up it would have remained up. Reagan really had little or nothing to say about it. The photo op in Berlin where he made his famous speech telling Mr. Gorbachev to take down the wall happened because Ronny learned from the CIA that the Soviet block was falling apart and that East Germany was probably going to be among the first of the Soviet satellite states to go. So to make himself look good and to look powerful he staged the wall speech. People fell for it hook line and sinker. Reagan was an opportunist. He was just a politician doing what was in his best interest. No better or worse then the average politician.
There are a lot of events and incidents that led up to it. The West felt threatened by the continued expansionist policy of the Soviet Union, and the traditional Russian fear of incursion from the West. However It seems to me as though the first issue we need to address is that there is no single event that set off the war. Historians and political analysts are still debating whose fault is actually was, US or Russia. But obviously both contributed to the beginning and end of The Cold War.
Reagan was an ok president for the United States. He certainly was not perfect. He solved some problems while created others (most notably, it is the Reagan era when the huge government deficit problem started). Still, overall I think he was good( not great) for America and in any case it is very difficult to judge him, as he had been the president in the time of big changes in the economic and financial system (2 digits inflation, floating currency rates, etc.). As to the Evil Empire comment, first of all, it is not well known in Russia, and second if you ask me the comment is plain stupid (by stupid I mean that it is so ignorant that is not even offensive).

av8torntn

diesel96;344557 He solved some problems while created others (most notably said:
If you are saying huge government deficit spending started with Reagan I really do not think this is true. During the 40's deficit spending reached 30% of GDP according to this chart.

http://traxel.com/deficit/deficit-percentage.png

Here is a chart that shows an adjustment for inflation to 1996 dollars.

http://traxel.com/deficit/deficit-constant-dollars.png

I wonder who was President in 1943 and which party controlled Congress. It may have been FDR(sorry Jones I know you do not like initials). Funny how the new deal was sold as a short term recovery program for the country and here we are still paying for it. One of his programs (the SSA) will likely cost 9 trillion before anyone even tries to slow it down. No complaints from you for that but the Reagan era supposedly started the huge government deficit problem. Really? I don't want to give the impression that I am laying it all on FDR but I can see no way that you can say it all started with Reagan.

tieguy

Banned

As the whore who capitulated to Ronnies demands?