O'Brien/Zuckerman Add Campos

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Screenshot_20190131-175608_Facebook_zps8nevtk2j.jpg

cachmeifucan

Juan is a good leader I voted to reelect him. I think our local could have negotiated a little bit better contract. But he definitely has my vote and probably 10,000 votes follow him against whoever is going to run. We all knew he was going national after election. I'm sure k.e. will lead 705.

anHOURover

It’s about time all you hofficers wake up. If it was up to me , after the teamcare debacle all you would have been taken out back and treated like a horse with a broken leg.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Why would Ken E "lead" L705? Campos running for an at large VP position doesn't disqualify him from his current position at L705.
No doubt, K Hall has been the IBT's Secretary Treasurer for the better part of two decades.
Second in charge of more than a million members and tasked to look after tens of millions in dues money.

....yet somehow is still President of Local 175 also.

Makes zero sense to me?

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
No doubt, K Hall has been the IBT's Secretary Treasurer for the better part of two decades.
Second in charge of more than a million members and tasked to look after tens of millions in dues money.

....yet somehow is still President of Local 175 also.

Makes zero sense to me?

K Hall has only been the IBT Secretary-Treasurer since 2011.

It might seem longer.... because he was an Eastern Region VP before that.

710 steward

What ever happened to Sandy Dope ?

She had such a loyalty to the Teamsters.

And, took advantage of her position.... and cashed in.

Let’s face it, Bug your comments are nothing less then an attempt to make a distraction. I hav no idea if a Zuckerman lead International will be any better but there’s no defending the weakness of the Hoffa administration. There isn’t a sellout he didn’t love.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Let’s face it, Bug your comments are nothing less then an attempt to make a distraction. I hav no idea if a Zuckerman lead International will be any better but there’s no defending the weakness of the Hoffa administration. There isn’t a sellout he didn’t love.
Good thing you won’t have to worry about Zuckerman leading the IBT

cachmeifucan

Why would Ken E "lead" L705? Campos running for an at large VP position doesn't disqualify him from his current position at L705.
OK I didn't know that. Not sure what his plan is guess we find out the next general membership meeting. I got many times he saved jobs when people should of been fired, addresses issues promptly, is transparent, he will give you the truth even if it's not what you want to hear.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Let’s face it, Bug your comments are nothing less than an attempt to make a distraction.

People can MF Hoffa and Hall.... but I can't make fun of Sandy Dope ?

She ran Local 805 into the ground, and then bailed to another Union.

I have no idea if a Zuckerman lead International will be any better

Are you aware that a group from Local 89, just voted to leave that Local and

rejoin Local 710 ? Couple that, with Local 89 was the 3rd lowest voting in

the country.... and Fred has got some "splaining" to do.

there’s no defending the weakness of the Hoffa administration. There isn’t a sellout he didn’t love.

You must not be familiar with the "sellout" R Carey gave UPS.

I'll give you a hint.... look at Article 40.... and others.

-Bug-