O'Brien/Zuckerman Add Campos

cachmeifucan

You can make fun of sandy all you want. She was definitely a flawed candidate. Once We Get This bum out we can easily vote out anyone else much easier if they don't help they are gone. I'm all for giving the new guy a chance.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
You can make fun of sandy all you want. She was definitely a flawed candidate. Once We Get This bum out we can easily vote out anyone else much easier if they don't help they are gone. I'm all for giving the new guy a chance.
How can I not ?

She was a self serving narcissist.

Do you know what served her ego ?

All the adulation, from a small group of male truck drivers.

Like they had a chance....

:biggrin:

-Bug-
Yesterdays icewater, with absolutely nothing to do with the subject at hand.

But that's @BigUnionGuy's modus operandus?

....cloud the news of the day, with his perceived shortcomings of those with no present day relevance.

We better hope more candidates announce to run because Zuckerman is no better than Hoffa, and they both must go. We have big problems in Louisville, Fred lost Jeffboat and American Greeting with out negotiating to keep them open, Clarksville drivers are trying to move to 710 because of lack of representation, the kids in the hub are electing now to pay dues because of RTW. Fred wants revenge so bad he keeps adding staff to campaign for him, he rules with fear and intimidation just like Hoffa. Fred stole a million dollars in dues money from our PTers, he schedules local election on UPS peak weekend to suppress the vote to stay in office. He negotiated pension coverage for his agents selling out the members on our rider. Fred voted to keep the 2/3rds rule when he was Hoffas right hand. Hoffa and Zuckerman both must go or we are doomed.

710 steward

People can MF Hoffa and Hall.... but I can't make fun of Sandy Dope ?

She ran Local 805 into the ground, and then bailed to another Union.

Are you aware that a group from Local 89, just voted to leave that Local and

rejoin Local 710 ? Couple that, with Local 89 was the 3rd lowest voting in

the country.... and Fred has got some "splaining" to do.

You must not be familiar with the "sellout" R Carey gave UPS.

I'll give you a hint.... look at Article 40.... and others.

-Bug-

Sandy Pope was yesterday. She controlled one local. She isn’t overseeing Central States pension crisis. She isn’t giving major concessions to a company that made 6 billion last year alone. Hoffa is the weakest IBT leader EVER and it’s not even close. So keep bringing up Ron Carey and any other name you want. Your Canadian President is nothing and I mean nothing more than a knee pads with a napkin man whoring himself out for brief cases full of hush money.

F

Frankie's Friend

How can I not ?

She was a self serving narcissist.

Do you know what served her ego ?

All the adulation, from a small group of male truck drivers.

Like they had a chance....

-Bug-
Had it not been a 3 way race she wouldve done much better at the polls.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Sandy Pope was yesterday. She controlled one local.

She wasn't much to begin with.

You're right.... she "controlled" one Local....right to the point of insolvency.

And then, bailed on the Teamsters.

She isn’t overseeing Central States pension crisis.

Do you really need a history lesson on the Central States pension fund ?

She isn’t giving major concessions to a company that made 6 billion last year alone.

Well here we go.

Back to the default (weak) argument.

Hoffa is the weakest IBT leader EVER and it’s not even close.

On his 5th term, as the IBT General President. He must be doing something right.

What IBT General President was better ?

So keep bringing up Ron Carey and any other name you want.

I hate to break it to you.... but, Ron Carey didn't walk on water.

What he did walk on, was a 1st class ticket to being banned from the Teamsters.

Your Canadian President is nothing and I mean nothing more than a knee pads with a napkin man whoring himself out for brief cases full of hush money.

I don't know the man.

"cases full of hush money".... Come on.

You can do better than that.

@710 steward

You're probably a good person, in a difficult position as a Steward.

Let's just say.... we are on opposite sides of the political spectrum.

;)

-Bug-

What'dyabringmetoday???

Use your dental benefits.... and get those teeth fixed.

Already did that. But thanks for the sage advice. I can just hear you now- "Probably better take the deal with no back pay. Best we can do."
Then drive down to the buffet in a car you didn't have to pay for. Then hit the golf course with the labor manager. No wonder you brag about being on the seniority list still- shows where your loyalty is. Not with the people that have paid your way. I hope you don't get heartburn from too many return trips through the line...

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Already did that. But thanks for the sage advice. I can just hear you now- "Probably better take the deal with no back pay. Best we can do."
Then drive down to the buffet in a car you didn't have to pay for. Then hit the golf course with the labor manager. No wonder you brag about being on the seniority list still- shows where your loyalty is. Not with the people that have paid your way. I hope you don't get heartburn from too many return trips through the line...

Remember Carnac the Magnificent ?

A: All of them.

Carnac.jpg

Q: Who are the most unhappy employee's at UPS ?