O'Brien/Zuckerman Add Campos

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Wow I didn't realize he made that much. He is really well liked in our local but to increase salary that much is crazy. I still support his national agenda hopefully it will help our local if and when they win.
Straight from the DOL, 2017. Yes that is $15k increase since 2015.

2017 Report TEAMSTERS LOCAL UNION 705
File Num: 043-508 LOCAL UNION 705 JUAN CAMPOS

SECRETARY-TREASURER OFFICER CHICAGO IL $190,528

F

Frankie's Friend

and you will still be b*tching and complaining the same!
It's your post girl. Own it.

I dont believe that is outrageous considering the size of the local, the responsibility of the position, the cost of living there, and I bet he doesnt have time to come on here to whine about your stupid bitch'ing about people bitch'ing.

Screenshot_20180813-213305_Chrome.jpg

Change it and your attitude at the same time.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Can you please give me your opinion of Campos's salary? TIA
It's your post girl. Own it.

I dont believe that is outrageous considering the size of the local, the responsibility of the position, the cost of living there, and I bet he doesnt have time to come on here to whine about your stupid bitch'ing about people bitch'ing.

View attachment 235796
Change it and your attitude at the same time.

Inthegame

What's the source of these figures....and why do they stop in 2015???

Why not validate the figures before accepting them?
She/he got the figures from "Union Facts", the business back right wing organization committed to RTW and the destruction of organized labor.
They're slow on updating their info.
2016 and 2017 are already listed and 2018 figures will be on the DOL site by March 30, 2019.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
She/he got the figures from "Union Facts", the business back right wing organization committed to RTW and the destruction of organized labor.
They're slow on updating their info.
2016 and 2017 are already listed and 2018 figures will be on the DOL site by March 30, 2019.

I've always viewed the Union Facts website as a "book for dummies" type.

The LM-2 reports are my standard source for factual information.

Staydryitsraining

People keep saying the rtw states killed the union. The union started dying when rtw states started popping up and the union didn't counter that with a 2 path career route, where non union hourlies didnt receive the raises, vacation, treatment and retirement union hourlies did. The union started dying when they didnt show hourlies why they should be in the union and finally the union started dying when they stopped giving us shirts.

Inthegame

People keep saying the rtw states killed the union. The union started dying when rtw states started popping up and the union didn't counter that with a 2 path career route, where non union hourlies didnt receive the raises, vacation, treatment and retirement union hourlies did.
You might want to check the law on that.