Obsession

Future

Victory Ride
:asskissf::asskissf::asskissf::asskissf::asskissf::asskissf::asskissf:
Yea well ill match you with a everytime I try and ease up on you and agree with your posts and even like one or two you start blasting me with dislikes. If you don't like what I have to say don't do anything. You do it all to yourself. People on this forum hate you because you are a cruel person. I've watch countless posters on here try to friend you after your cyber bullying by trying to b nice and you you spit on them on here.

You brother are the one that is hard to take seriously. You my friend are indeed to joke. In fact you are the butt of more jokes on this forum than anyone including Kline. Talk about drunk posting and saying things I shouldn't. You aren't even drinking and the diarrhea you spit at human beings on this site is relentless and pure mean spirited. I'm a jerk to one poster on this forum you have a huge long list.

I don't think it's me David it you. Just ignore what I say then I get off the defensive and I interact with you in a nice way. It's just that easy. You can't though because you crave the problem/drama and need the attention. I bet this goes right in one ear and out the other but you indeed need to look no further than your miserable self. You really should get some help instead of just this forum.
Damn, you lowered the smack down to a new level!!!

Future

Victory Ride
It's the truth that's all. Dave's buddy bbsam thinks how I treat upstate is how I treat others. I don't see it that way. If I remember we had some differences and we have seemed to put it behind us. Dave can't do this and he can't leave it alone. It's good to know you Future.
Got your back kid.... took me a little while to figure out who is who here, but Dave is no one else i have never met in my life!

bbsam

Staff member
Yea friend it lets just keep fighting it out. It's a whole lot better this way. Let's just find new innovative ways to do it and not violate the tos.
is that really what you want? 'Cause when things start to get rough around here, it's always one of the prime combatants that comes running to the moderators. Yeah. Y'all know who you are.

Squint

No more work for me!
This is why it is so hard for me to interact with you. I start a serious thread about a co-worker who has lost her job due to an unreported accident with the hope that this wouldn't happen to anyone else and your only regret is that it wasn't me who lost his job.

Reap what you sow. You can't interact with anybody. You throw insults most of the time and stand on a pedestal saying "look at me, look at me". You give wrong advice sometimes and when confronted with it you run away from the thread. You can't have a conversation at all. Putting down other members all the time gets really old and frankly, I'm sick of it. Just take another break from the site for awhile to get your ducks in a row.

bbsam

Staff member
Reap what you sow. You can't interact with anybody. You throw insults most of the time and stand on a pedestal saying "look at me, look at me". You give wrong advice sometimes and when confronted with it you run away from the thread. You can't have a conversation at all. Putting down other members all the time gets really old and frankly, I'm sick of it. Just take another break from the site for awhile to get your ducks in a row.
can you point to a time in this thread when Upstate threw insults or gave wrong advice?

bbsam

Staff member
I don't know who started this thread. I did not but all the agrees likes winners ands funnies I've received are a show of support. I thank you all for this who have supported me. Shame on whoever started this thread and put it under my name. You might not like me but it's funny how so many people on this site do like me and support me. Lol
congratulations

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
It's the truth that's all. Dave's buddy bbsam thinks how I treat upstate is how I treat others. I don't see it that way. If I remember we had some differences and we have seemed to put it behind us. Dave can't do this and he can't leave it alone. It's good to know you Future.
Fair question, how do you treat East Coast, T.O.S., hyena, Hoffa Sux and others? I could call you names here, but this is about telling you some truth and reality that you just don't seem to be able to understand.
You roam BC like you and your boys own BC. Like it's your job to attack anyone with ideas that you do not agree with. It's not your job.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
I don't know who started this thread. I did not but all the agrees likes winners ands funnies I've received are a show of support. I thank you all for this who have supported me. Shame on whoever started this thread and put it under my name. You might not like me but it's funny how so many people on this site do like me and support me. Lol
You are a legend in your own mind.

bbsam

Staff member
Fact is, I have never understood the dislike for Upstate but then I don't follow him around to different threads. Our paths cross in the forums and we've had our disagreements. I still have that question about how did he offend in the thread that spawned this one?