Obsession

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
It's not really new....I vaguely hearing about it when I was being trained, and over the years, sups have mentioned a few times during the course of safety audits. I don't recall the reason why it should be kept closed while loading...but I've never heard of someone possibility getting fired over it.

bbsam

Staff member
Well, Dave your original post made your point quite clear of what can happen if you don't report an accident. However 2 days latter you wrote about it again. Pretty sure people read your first post and a follow up wasn't needed. Then this obsession thread starts about you once again writing about not reporting accident. 3 times in 1 week same subject, same outcome.

Also UPS makes drivers sign paperwork saying report all accidents. If not disciplinary action will be taken up to and including termination. Everyone who drives has prior knowledge to this rule. At the end of day, it was her choice not to report it. You can't do anything about her choice.

center manager threatened to fire preloader on Friday for not having bulkhead door closed. In my center center manager, DM, LP threaten fire to everybody, if the rule is not followed. You work for UPS for 25 years, you should be immune to hearing about all the threats of firings by now. FYI in my center bulk head doors remain open while loading. Not all center have your center rules.
You are wrong about how this thread started. Wasn't about Dave at all but you are welcome to play along with whatever rules you want. The rest of us are.

Returntosender

You are wrong about how this thread started. Wasn't about Dave at all but you are welcome to play along with whatever rules you want. The rest of us are.
My mistake, Hoaxter started this while, quoting UPstate. I apologize to Dave for saying he starting this obbsession thread.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Italian cut suit, 36 long, waist 33. Dave wants to showcase his board shoulders. Black wingtip shoes, as for the cologne C&K

The last time I dressed formally was here:

(I love her "deer in the headlights" look)

I think "Billy", the mideastern guy at the tux shop, had me down as a 40 long with a 33 waist.

(I do clean up nice, don't I?)
Wedding_(12).jpg

Returntosender

View attachment 11072

I think "Billy", the mideastern guy at the tux shop, had me down as a 40 long with a 33 waist.

Hey man, I didn't ask for your ask for measurements Gingerkat did. I was just playing along with her.
You might want to keep a mental note. When other guys write about your suit size. It's folly.

Marne Vet

View attachment 11072

Exactly as I had imaged this guy would look like. All that's missing is the Reno 911 uniform, and a huge apparatus lodged deep in his prolapsed anus with a UPS symbol attached at the bottom.

Profiling really does work.

bill blutnach

This is why it is so hard for me to interact with you. I start a serious thread about a co-worker who has lost her job due to an unreported accident with the hope that this wouldn't happen to anyone else and your only regret is that it wasn't me who lost his job.

Ze upstate has derailed ze theme of der thread by complaining about die 407 tone derailment. this is much fun

gingerkat

This has been a brutal winter, polar vortex and all.
Come on back to Wisconsin and warm us guys up!
I remember the old joke…What do you call a 250lb Wisconsin woman? Anorexic. lol

Gonna have to bulk up a bit before I go to the northwoods for a visit next month.

Returntosender

Exactly as I had imaged this guy would look like. All that's missing is the Reno 911 uniform, and a huge apparatus lodged deep in his prolapsed anus with a UPS symbol attached at the bottom.

Profiling really does work.
Reno 911. Try Yeoman Porser from The Loveboat. Walter White from Breaking Bad.

bbsam

Staff member
You got to understand. I'm a huge larger than life character on this forum. I'm like a traveling circus. If you worked with me or knew me I real life you'd understand my character. I'll never change.
You have to realize how much I just don't care.

bbsam

Staff member
And anyway 407, you don't need to change except that if you want to play in the mud, you gotta take as well as you give. Man up a bit and get over yourself. It's words on a page.