Off Topic --

Oldfart

Aww. What’s the matter? Poor little Farty Boy didn’t get enough attention from his mommy growing up and he needs to stalk a woman online? Poor baby. :consoling:
LOL

You were the person that asked if they got Christmas off. And they say there are no dumb questions. Just dumb people. Think you pretty well proved it with that question.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
LOL

You were the person that asked if they got Christmas off. And they say there are no dumb questions. Just dumb people. Think you pretty well proved it with that question.
Since you have no idea the reasoning for me asking the question, again I’ll ask YOU, did your mommy neglect you as a child Stalker.

dezguy

Your only goal each and every day, at work is to go home. Horrible thing. Thoughts and prayers to the drivers family and friends.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
This should probably go on the Lighten UPS forum, but is too good to miss, so here it is.
thumbnail.jpg

BootsOnTarmac

Funny, but never happened. Just insert an airline and image of choice. This list has been around for years.

The list of gripes is great, the mechanics would love to comment in this way, but the FAA would then have their way.

Last edited:

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
Wonders what FXG/HD mechanics version is like... I had to work with a broken rear rollup door during peak season.

Recently got it fixed, which is one of the reasons why I'm faster on my route now

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
So this past Saturday, I'm hauling a bunch of rock auto parts to a farm,- going 10 mph down a long dirt driveway towards the shop/barn...

When a motorcycle engine powered atv zooms past me.

Apparently, they have a mario kart racing group in the boonies somewhere on the weekends.

Me liking these rednecks with paychecks even more.

Sure, there's a motorspeed dragway 20 miles from my service area, but that costs money