Off Topic --

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
Sooo we haven't used a carwash in months... and September was one of the dry season ever

DSC_0221.JPG

Dunno if it was one of the same kids that did the smiley faces last time...

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
The big buzz on the FedEx Facebook page right now is how FedEx sent out the benefits packages for the Open Enrollment to employees. Problem is, they were lose the out with good addresses but all the names were wrong. Last year (I think) they sent out insurance cards with incorrect information, that had to be re-sent and now this. WTH? Is FedEx doing this themselves or are they paying a third party in Mumbai to do this?

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
The big buzz on the FedEx Facebook page right now is how FedEx sent out the benefits packages for the Open Enrollment to employees. Problem is, they were lose the out with good addresses but all the names were wrong. Last year (I think) they sent out insurance cards with incorrect information, that had to be re-sent and now this. WTH? Is FedEx doing this themselves or are they paying a third party in Mumbai to do this?
Don’t post and drink. Lol. What I MEANT to say was, “they were sent out”

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
The big buzz on the FedEx Facebook page right now is how FedEx sent out the benefits packages for the Open Enrollment to employees. Problem is, they were lose the out with good addresses but all the names were wrong. Last year (I think) they sent out insurance cards with incorrect information, that had to be re-sent and now this.WTH? Is FedEx doing this themselves or are they paying a third party in Mumbai to do this?
I think you just answered your own question. Fred's always looking to get things done for employees or customers on the cheap. That's why they closed down a bunch of US call centers and opened one in San Salvador. That's why they hired a 3rd party to relay sales leads which led them into some black hole in the universe. I could go on...