double tap o da horn dooshbag
It's situated in the middle of that customer's property

I do see lots of these at theend of the driveways:
23316916-large.jpg

Good sign to be extra cautious going in the property

OrioN

Back to my bid route...

I didn't notice those vultures using the cellphone towers as a perch.
DSC_0159.JPG

Good idea to put them on top of the water tower that supply the gated community.

OrioN

DSC_0158.JPG

They're pretty short in relation to the other corn fields I've seen... I've seen them over 10 ft tall at other farms

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I really hate to get into the Express vs Ground debate, but holy crap! I sent some boxes a few weeks ago. Most of them looked like they’d been dropped or even thrown multiple times. No way would I have ever treated anyone’s boxes the way these were treated. So much damage inside the boxes. I’m thinking this is my last time using Ground, I don’t care how cheap it is. :(

dezguy

I really hate to get into the Express vs Ground debate, but holy crap! I sent some boxes a few weeks ago. Most of them looked like they’d been dropped or even thrown multiple times. No way would I have ever treated anyone’s boxes the way these were treated. So much damage inside the boxes. I’m thinking this is my last time using Ground, I don’t care how cheap it is. :(
You get what you pay for.

dezguy

True. I hoped that out of common decency they might have handled them as any package SHOULD be handled. That’s what I do, even if I can’t stand the customer. Lol.
I'm not going to defend it. I just know the people at ground aren't even getting close to a fair piece of the pie, so why care?

Unfortunately, taking care of the customer is a thing of the past. Shipping companies have realized that people will put up with less than stellar service so long as they can get free shipping and their trinket in two days.