Off Topic --

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
Did you hear FedEx and UPS are Merging...

StarFish
105964681-15603763797millionaires.jpg

Amazon is bigger UPS and FedEx !

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Paid by the hour, people. Let them bitch if you're over break compliance or back after their suggested RTB.

Condolences to the drivers family.
I saw a different article that said the other truck crossed over and hit the FedEx truck head on. Poor guy. Hopefully, he didn’t suffer.

SmithBarney

The driver of the FedEx truck, an Oviedo man, was pronounced dead at the scene while the Deltona man, who was driving a 2016 Chevrolet pickup, was transported to Central Florida Regional Hospital in Sanford, troopers said.

The names of both drivers have not been released.
FedEx driver dead, Deltona man injured in truck collision
Not a good situation, prayers for the family

I know it's too soon, but these step trucks never fair well in accidents, we had one tip over(I don't know how or why) and while it didn't roll, the pass side above the mirror caved in like a soda can, had it been the driver side, the driver would have been severely injured. I hope at some point in time FDX or these manufacturers can move to a safer chassis.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Not a good situation, prayers for the family

I know it's too soon, but these step trucks never fair well in accidents, we had one tip over(I don't know how or why) and while it didn't roll, the pass side above the mirror caved in like a soda can, had it been the driver side, the driver would have been severely injured. I hope at some point in time FDX or these manufacturers can move to a safer chassis.
I agree with everything you said, except, that wasn't a step van.

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
Yup, a GMC box truck... similar to what I'm driving, but mine is a smaller 12' box with SRW...

He had a bigger one & that aerial video of the carnage was pretty gruesome. Prayers to the FXG driver/ his family

I'm guessing that 20 y.o. was texting while driving or just plain inexperienced. My nephew is around the same age & he's still making mistakes on the road.