Off Topic --

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
dsc_0008-jpg.198151

His garage / man cave is 2x bigger than the house!

Route 66

Slapped Upside-da-Head Member
I’m still trying to understand exactly what’s so wrong about this story.....are they inferring that the FedEx captain did something inappropriate???.....WHAT? :crying:

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
I’m still trying to understand exactly what’s so wrong about this story.....are they inferring that the FedEx captain did something inappropriate???.....WHAT? :crying:
Acquitted of criminal charges, but guilty even if proven innocent at FedEx.

Because we are such a squeaky clean corporation.

Route 66

Slapped Upside-da-Head Member
It sounds as though the good captain was simply trying to cop a feel - possibly engage in an innocent dry hump or two with an unwilling stranger. Who amongst us hasn’t done that occasionally on a long monotonous flight? :confused:

OrioN

img_20171105_101645-jpg.181440

Suuuure, don't put your house# on your mailbox or home... just do that to the tree instead because it also cost too much $ to remove the stump

54252.jpg

Update...

_20180617_214135.JPG

And their house# is finally on their front storm door... poor tree, u didn't deserve it!

giphy.gif

dex 84

OrioN

Nevertheless, a single one is ok... butt, meeting a package of them= trouble

I had a pack of German shepherds coming at me the past Saturday... they coming over to the truck with their fur on their backs standing up like a Mohawk...

honked the horn multiple times to get the customer to secure their dogs so I can throw the white bag out the window.

I'm sure these dogs probably has no rabies shots since I don't see dogs collars on any of them.

2 retrievers jumped in my box truck at a lakefront home and zoned in on my dollar store dogs treats... lol

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Wow, looks like my District/Managing Director, Ken Wilson, was just promoted to Eastern Region VP. Personally, a nice guy. Work wise, a real hard ass.

Serf

Sums up Tuesday so far: "work without thought is slavery, and thought without work is dissolute vanity."

bacha29

Maybe the poor guy needed to grasp certain body parts in order to cope with air sickness.......even if they weren't his own. You just don't know all the facts here.

OrioN

IMG_20180716_185019.jpg

I drove to deliver something to this customer's home... & thought that this guy has been to his place:

4FG9.gif

OrioN

DSC_0017.JPG

I guess it's cheaper to use horses for transportation... this is in the middle of suburbia... no farmlands nearby