Off Topic --

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
Customer at the shore or lake over the holiday weekend...
back porch, usually their delivery spot. Butt it's locked... Ugh

Can't do what that ups driver did on someone's driveway a few posts up.

DSC_0024.JPG

DR BDP glad I have @ least 6 body bags under the passenger seat for the tvs and misc electronic deliveries

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Anyone notice the new prompt when you signed into your power pad? The one about falsification? This should be interesting when we’re told to falsify a DEX 17 or 84 and make them a DEX 8.

SmithBarney

Anyone notice the new prompt when you signed into your power pad? The one about falsification? This should be interesting when we’re told to falsify a DEX 17 or 84 and make them a DEX 8.

And the message at the end... did you park your truck, hang your key ....

Message after break is "did you go potty? if not do it before signing off break Fred doesn't pay you to pee..."

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
sketch-1537147769530.png

Looks like an Isuzu reach, butt the driver is using a bungee cord instead of the factory installed hold down cable??? W T friend

SmithBarney

View attachment 212945

Looks like an Isuzu reach, butt the driver is using a bungee cord instead of the factory installed hold down cable??? W T friend
Good thing you blocked out the license plate...but the truck number is still visible..
However I have seen things like this happen while on road, and you do what you have to, to get the job done.
We had a sprinter that the sliding door fell off.. yup, driver put it inside the back and finished up the last few stops of the day.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
View attachment 212945

If I were you I’d be more concerned about your Ground vehicles. You know the ones you always see parked, both doors open, unattended with the bulkhead door wide open and the vehicle left running.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Management informed us this morning that FedEx Express will be hiring contractors from a company called Quest to deliver freight with us this Peak. They will be trained on the new power pads. Anyone else also told this?

BootsOnTarmac

That's a shame. Many of us at Express look forward to the extra hours and overtime available to us during peak.

Extra money for us to pay bills, have a fully funded vacation and Christmas.

So much for the PURPLE PROMISE.

It will be fine

Management informed us this morning that FedEx Express will be hiring contractors from a company called Quest to deliver freight with us this Peak. They will be trained on the new power pads. Anyone else also told this?
I’ve been told it’s impossible for contractors to deliver your freight, so you must be mistaken.