Off Topic --

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
sketch-1539025388867.png
I'll need new tires anyways ...

As for those vultures, Possibly dead deer nearby... they're all over my area.

saw a dumb ignorant driver in a sedan. Texting while driving & hit a young deer. that poor Bambi went flying into a field.

Mutineer

As for those vultures, Possibly dead deer nearby... they're all over my area.

Um. I've only seen vultures perched on a house like that once.

...and it turned out there was a dead person inside.

If it isn't a person, then it's a dead raccoon, 'possum, squirrel, cat, etc in the attic.

Route 66

Slapped Upside-da-Head Member

If it isn't a person, then it's a dead raccoon, 'possum, squirrel, cat, etc in the attic.
I hope it’s a person. It’d be sad if it turned out to be a dead raccoon, ‘possum, squirrel, cat, etc. :(

Code 82 Approved

Titanium Plus+ Level Member with benefits!
I saw a Buzz Buzzard type of thing that was enormous sitting on a branch that was near a creek. It was as big as a 3 year old kid.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

Like I said before, there are tons of them on my route. I often see them on top of houses. My guess is that a lot of times that is the highest vantage point for miles.

Sometimes on rainy days, they’re perched with their wings spread maybe drying out?

floridays

Like I said before, there are tons of them on my route. I often see them on top of houses. My guess is that a lot of times that is the highest vantage point for miles.

Sometimes on rainy days, they’re perched with their wings spread maybe drying out?
I thought that was the purpose of Monday's :lol::lol::thumbup1:, I'll try the roof:thumbup1:.

dezguy

No buzzards in my neck of the woods but we have lots of turkey vultures. You can see road kill from miles away just by checking out the sky and those ugly bastards circling.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
No buzzards in my neck of the woods but we have lots of turkey vultures. You can see road kill from miles away just by checking out the sky and those ugly bastards circling.

90B363FF-85EB-423A-9F8A-068CFEE47661.jpeg

These are the ones I see. They’re called both turkey buzzards and turkey vultures. They’re a protected species.