Oh Poor Amazon

El Correcto

god is dead
We have at least one seasonal do this a year. leave it on the side of the road or come park it in the hub and head out without telling anyone. Depends if they get dropped off or drive to work.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
@Wally would have had a heart attack, panic attack, menstrual cramps, seizure and rectal trauma all at once if someone drove up on his grass.

Screenshot_20200721-101314_Samsung Internet.jpg

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
omfg lol can you imagine the Amazon driver trying to cram that thing into the back of a Sprinter and deliver it to Abdullahs Mini Mart
They say it was found in a shipping container. I wonder if they mean an air shipping container, since it’s Amazon Air, or a shipping container that‘s transported on a ship?

JJinVA

Im sure they mean an air container. But still, how would that even make it on to the airport, let alone onto the plane. Everyone at the airport loading dock must have been like, "I didnt know we shipped missiles dawg!"

Brown Buddy

UPSnBrowns
Comedy! I mean it’s not called work for nothing. It’s for the work-addicts and those who want to get paid to work out. If only we could see the turnover rates for drivers, unloaded, loaders and all positions side by side

WTFm8

He seems like a real winner. Exactly what one would expect from an amazon "driver". I love how amazon drivers complain about half of my daily volume. This dude would ball up and cry if he had to deliver ONE trampoline a month

The ‘bro’ drinking game. Every time he says Bro take a shot.... better bring a case.

WTFm8

If ups only paid me $15/hr I would consider doing the same thing.

Till this last contract air drivers made less...and many times those are more valuable/critical (well, till recently when Amazon makes t-shirts and rugs NDA sig required) LOL

Also, no thanks to the union, air is a 4 year progression now.

Last edited: