Ohio rider

C

chuchu

No, I am a retired manager. My husband is a package driver with 40 years in and would like to retire. If he retires next April , but he posted vacations for later in the year, is there a disadvantage for this?
Center, Division or District mgr for UPS?

C

chuchu

That's a new one. Unless you married him after you retired? Were you his manager???? I bet he got a lot of scheduled days off.

Stonefish

If he works till october. He will get paid for all of his vacation for the following year!
he doesn't necessarily need to wait until October. It depends on his full-time seniority date. If he is in Ohio he needs 1250 hours from his seniority date to get his full complement of vacations for the following year and they should be paid off when he retires. The best advise is to have him/her to call the union.

C

chuchu

​we had a few in our local and my understanding is they got rid of the fraternization policy
I know it wasn't allowed less than twenty yrs ago and if you had any "partner" kind of relationship and had direct influence over someone's job they've moved people (mgmnt) to other buildings in our area. It's not always been that way.... for sure not for 40 yrs.

BrownBrokeDown

The Ohio rider needs language that states that Mark May from ESPN needs to say great things about OSU football
Yes, Oklahoma State needs some recognition for the upswing the last few years. I get so tired of the announcers having to brush off their knees when it comes to Ohio State Penitentiary.

C

chuchu

Yes, Oklahoma State needs some recognition for the upswing the last few years. I get so tired of the announcers having to brush off their knees when it comes to Ohio State Penitentiary.
Without the OSP we would be without depth in the Bengals line up.