Ohio rider

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Then why don't you fill us in, Sober wanna-be?

For some reason I am unable to give you rep, whether positive or negative, directly, so I will do it here.

You have given me 5 consecutive negative reps all saying the same thing-----867-5309.

You say that you and Sober are very much alike-----you are nothing like Sober.

While Sober may be a bit long-winded at times, his posts are made with a great deal of thought, without bias and more often than not I find myself thinking about what he said long after reading what he wrote.

Your posts, which include this gem---"shining the silver"----are usually made without an ounce of thought and invariably cause me to shake my head in disbelief, wondering if you were the one child left behind. I immediately dismiss what you wrote and curse myself for having wasted the time spent reading it.

Sober is an asset to this forum.

You are a joke.

Last edited:
C

chuchu

To answer your question seriously.... No, we're not trying to carve out our own plan...this time. At least I've never heard of that offered on any petition or from any steward since the rider was voted down again.

For some reason I am unable to give you rep, whether positive or negative, directly, so I will do it here.

You have given me 5 consecutive negative reps all saying the same thing-----867-5309.

While Sober may be a bit long-winded at times, his posts are made with a great deal of thought, without bias and more often than not I find myself thinking about what he said long after reading what he wrote.

Your posts, which include this gem---"shining the silver"----are usually made without an ounce of thought and invariably cause me to shake my head in disbelief, wondering if you were the one child left behind. I immediately dismiss what you wrote and curse myself for having wasted the time spent reading it.

You are a joke.
I'll give you the short version nancy. I hate you. I used to wanna try to be nice but I'm over that. The only reason I would compare myself to sober is that deep down inside we both do have some kind of love for this company. Speaking of rep I'll keep doing it. Remember this is how you welcomed me to the site three years ago for about a whole year.

C

chuchu

Anyone have information on when the Ohio Rider will be voted on again? All is quiet from the Ohio Conference of Teamsters. I was last informed that the Ohio Rider is waiting for the vote from the Western Conference on their issues.......which does not make sense to me.

We figured they were waiting until after peak to re-vote it just in case it goes down again because they don't want that "S" word possibility out to the media.

Stonefish

The Western Conference is trying to "carve out" their own health care insurance, which may be what the Ohio Rider is waiting for.

No carve out in Ohio the National already passed. Chuchu and 407 are giving their opinions such as when you pay dues in Ohio get involved in Ohio you don't so don't start crap trying to cause division. Do that in you area.

I'll give you the short version nancy. I hate you. I used to wanna try to be nice but I'm over that. The only reason I would compare myself to sober is that deep down inside we both do have some kind of love for this company. Speaking of rep I'll keep doing it. Remember this is how you welcomed me to the site three years ago for about a whole year.
And for the record nancy you've give me at least 20 neg reps. You've done it to so many others that a member here came up with a way to stop you by inflating all of our reps so you would be irrelevant.

snookbunny420

ohio is already divided. come to my hub and you'll see just about 85percent are vote no. that is why we are not voting. there would be no one to work

C

chuchu

ohio is already divided. come to my hub and you'll see just about 85percent are vote no. that is why we are not voting. there would be no one to work
You can vote no and still not authorize a strike. That's two separate issues. Not voting is why we're in the shape we're in today. Over 60% of the members didn't vote all along.

C

chuchu

Y

You are a joke.
Don't screw with Ohio stewards from all the way over there in NY. You can have your opinions. Just leave your opinions of Ohio issues to Ohio members. We're not weak in spine and even tho we don't always agree we take care of Ohio business....not NY issues. We have enough stress without speculation from people not involved or affected.