Ohio rider

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Then why don't you fill us in, Sober wanna-be?

For some reason I am unable to give you rep, whether positive or negative, directly, so I will do it here.

You have given me 5 consecutive negative reps all saying the same thing-----867-5309.

You say that you and Sober are very much alike-----you are nothing like Sober.

While Sober may be a bit long-winded at times, his posts are made with a great deal of thought, without bias and more often than not I find myself thinking about what he said long after reading what he wrote.

Your posts, which include this gem---"shining the silver"----are usually made without an ounce of thought and invariably cause me to shake my head in disbelief, wondering if you were the one child left behind. I immediately dismiss what you wrote and curse myself for having wasted the time spent reading it.

Sober is an asset to this forum.

You are a joke.

Could it be that you have him on ignore?

Are you frustrated?

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
No, he is not on ignore----whenever I try to click on the star symbol it says I have to spread the rep around yet he is able to neg rep me on a daily basis.

It says the same thing for me when I try to rep him and it is self explanatory.
You can't just rep the same people over and over again, without spreading it around.
Obviously 407 gives out rep points freely, probably with the soul purpose of screwing with you.
I'm glad to see that his efforts are producing fruit.
​You really are a Nancy boy.

No, he is not on ignore----whenever I try to click on the star symbol it says I have to spread the rep around yet he is able to neg rep me on a daily basis.
Dude find a man get a hotel and get you some. Then you can come on here and brag it up. Quit being uptightnyupser/nancy. When you left in the past I started a thread that I missed having you around and you came back a was the same old jerk. I gave upping ago. I I really do HATE you. Negs are coming nancy it just how it is. Keep talking about me and I'll keep doing the same. You should put me on ignore but wait. You can't because you troll this site and always have to say something about everything.

​Lets go