OK Class, I've Assigned All The Hard Tasks So...

wkmac

Who would like to do a review of today's broadcast of SpoongeBob Squarepants raise your hand!

I'm sorry but that look on GW's face is just to good to pass up. He looks bored out of his mind!

:lol:
_42385588_bolton_index.jpg

wkmac

You're assuming he still has a mind, and you know what happens when you ASSuME.

OK, he's bored out of his empty cranal cavity because having a head we at least know from the study of anatomy that he has that.

Now if you'd like to provide X-File proof that GW is an extra-terrestrial then you've got a valid point to consider!

Why do I think of the Beatles song "I am the Walrus" when I see pics of John Bolton?

Slothrop

OK, he's bored out of his empty cranal cavity because having a head we at least know from the study of anatomy that he has that.

Now if you'd like to provide X-File proof that GW is an extra-terrestrial then you've got a valid point to consider!

Why do I think of the Beatles song "I am the Walrus" when I see pics of John Bolton?

Just because there is grey matter in his skull doesn't mean he hasn't lost his mind.

I think he's gone batsheet crazy, and I see no evidence to lead me to believe otherwise.