Boomer * Convention

542thruNthru

Post of the year 2020
giphy (8).gif

Overpaid Union Thug

There must be a boomer * convention in town. Today on the interstate I had to make a left hand turn for a delivery. It's a little turn off on the interstate that looks like a police lane but it's an actual turn off point w stop sign and all.

So I'm in the "hammer lane" doing 55 because my turn is coming up, and here comes boomer * number 1, flying past me throwing his hands up in the air like Im just an idiot who felt like doing the speed limit in the passing lane. (Mind you this is a 4 lane interstate, the guy is hardly "stuck" behind me). So I laugh and begin to take the turn to make my delivery.

Later on in the day near the end of my route, I have a delivery on the side of a main stretch of highway. Of course they have a tiny gravel driveway that you might not even get a bicycle down, so I have to park at the street and walk it off (200ft, I'm pretty happy about it...). So I pull my truck as far as I can off the road, a little more than half the truck is over the line and off the road, cold in my mirror, put my cone out, and here comes idiot boomer number 2, locking up his brakes like a madman. Im back in the cab getting ready to get the package and I hear him gun it around me while laying on the horn, so I also lay on the horn and call him a stupid * boomer. This isn't a Honda Civic Im parking. It's an 800 and no other parking options other than to go 1/4 mile down the road and call an Uber to come get me (aint happenin). Eat poop boomer *
Wow. All of that to complain about a “convention” of TWO supposed boomers? LOL

Overpaid Union Thug

There must have been, like, a boomer convention today or something. I mean, like, I almost rear ended one of them on the highway today cause he was, like, driving the speed limit and stuff and I was trying to text and drive and was about to reach for another TidePod but, like, noticed the car in front of me was coming at me real fast. But, like, it was actually me that was coming at him very fast and stuff. I had to slam on my breaks and dropped my phone which, like, really sucked because my battery popped off and so I couldn’t use GPS to make it home from work! Then enter boomer #2. My my mom, like, came down to my basement and demanded that I answer the phone phone and told me she was very angry because she had needed me to pick up some milk and stuff at the store. She totally interrupted and wrecked my XBox online game. Like, what kind of boomer crap is that? Don’t they know how to order groceries on Amazon and stuff? Stupid BOOMERS!

upload_2020-5-10_0-20-5.gif

JJinVA

OP-----why did you feel the need to blow your horn in response to the idiot? Ignore him/her and move on.

Because that was boomer idiot number 2 for the day and I was out of patience. Ive been out of patience with boomers for a decade now. Plus it was fun to shove the sound waves right back up his own :censored2:. Im not out to be anyones punching bag just because Im in a uniform and am expected to be professional. Dude almost hit my truck after having signaled an eighth of a mile before I even stopped. He was an idiot and should be treated like one. *shrug*