Boomer * Convention

Wilson1397

Half the lies they tell about me aren't true!!
Pretty much basically. Better to vent here than to be on national news curbstomping a boomer in the browns
Just remember that someday you are going to be that guy. Before you say “that won’t be me” just think he probably said the same thing at your age.

JJinVA

Just remember that someday you are going to be that guy. Before you say “that won’t be me” just think he probably said the same thing at your age.

That wont be me. You know why? Because Im a talented driver. If I see someone in a 10,000lb vehicle signaling to get over, I let them over and get out of their way. Some of these jackoffs will speed up intentionally JUST SO you cant get over because they dont want to be behind you. But the * Im referring to was 300 yards behind me before I even came to a stop and still didnt have the decision-making capacity to change lanes and instead locks em up and blames me for it lol. Typical boomerism

Last edited by a moderator:

Wilson1397

Half the lies they tell about me aren't true!!
That wont be me. You know why? Because Im a talented driver. If I see someone in a 10,000lb vehicle signaling to get over, I let them over and get out of their way. Some of these jackoffs will speed up intentionally JUST SO you cant get over because they dont want to be behind you. But the * Im referring to was 300 yards behind me before I even came to a stop and still didnt have the decision-making capacity to change lanes and instead locks em up and blames me for it lol. Typical boomerism
And he probably thought he was a talented driver in his day. I’m not trying to say what he did was right just pointing out that you will be that age at some time and you just might act the same way.

JJinVA

And he probably thought he was a talented driver in his day. I’m not trying to say what he did was right just pointing out that you will be that age at some time and you just might act the same way.

I know where your thinking is Im just not that guy. Especially at that age, kids today arent the kids of the old school. Not only do they not respect the elders, but they will shoot them over a parking space. When I'm his age, the kids will be even worse. Probably pooping in their hands and throwing it at people at the current rate of transgression. Im too invested in my own tranquility to go out of my way to be an a-hole to someone who is just trying to do a job. It takes alot to get me to "snap' if you will.

One thing I will concede is, people at his age are going through alot psychologically. Losing family members and friends to old age, brokedickitis, diabeetus. Theres things I consider before I choose how to respond in a proportionate manner.

Indecisi0n

Was he waving his fist and yelling ?

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Who you calling a boomer ,, boy ?
993FE7A4-B59F-4E24-BFD0-25A0E4C844FB.gif

rod

Retired 22 years
I know where your thinking is Im just not that guy. Especially at that age, kids today arent the kids of the old school. Not only do they not respect the elders, but they will shoot them over a parking space. When I'm his age, the kids will be even worse. Probably pooping in their hands and throwing it at people at the current rate of transgression. Im too invested in my own tranquility to go out of my way to be an a-hole to someone who is just trying to do a job. It takes alot to get me to "snap' if you will.

One thing I will concede is, people at his age are going through alot psychologically. Losing family members and friends to old age, brokedickitis, diabeetus. Theres things I consider before I choose how to respond in a proportionate manner.
Or maybe they just angry old coots who get a thrill out of pissing people off.

Dough99

There must be a boomer * convention in town. Today on the interstate I had to make a left hand turn for a delivery. It's a little turn off on the interstate that looks like a police lane but it's an actual turn off point w stop sign and all.

So I'm in the "hammer lane" doing 55 because my turn is coming up, and here comes boomer * number 1, flying past me throwing his hands up in the air like Im just an idiot who felt like doing the speed limit in the passing lane. (Mind you this is a 4 lane interstate, the guy is hardly "stuck" behind me). So I laugh and begin to take the turn to make my delivery.

Later on in the day near the end of my route, I have a delivery on the side of a main stretch of highway. Of course they have a tiny gravel driveway that you might not even get a bicycle down, so I have to park at the street and walk it off (200ft, I'm pretty happy about it...). So I pull my truck as far as I can off the road, a little more than half the truck is over the line and off the road, cold in my mirror, put my cone out, and here comes idiot boomer number 2, locking up his brakes like a madman. Im back in the cab getting ready to get the package and I hear him gun it around me while laying on the horn, so I also lay on the horn and call him a stupid * boomer. This isn't a Honda Civic Im parking. It's an 800 and no other parking options other than to go 1/4 mile down the road and call an Uber to come get me (aint happenin). Eat poop boomer *
Your come out?