Ok so I’m very curious as to what it’s gonna take

Nah
What’s it gonna take to have actual change? Do people need to actually be waiting on line for bread or clothes and other basic needs before something clicks or what?
Pretty much, yes. Bread and circuses.

Going after Washington is a terrible approach anyway. The real goal should be local governments. States have way more authority than the Federal Government does. More often than not they simply choose not to use it because they'll lose funding or some nonsense though.

Constitutional Federalism is the way. Getting people to care and take action? That will forever be hopeless until their lives are hopelessly uncomfortable.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
We all remember how Barack Obama’s IRS went after Tea Party groups and other conservative organizations before and after the 2010 midterm wipeout.
Mostly, they slow-walked the 501(c)(3) approval process.
But imagine an IRS hostile to conservative principles, and emboldened by an eight-fold budget increase and 87,000 new agents. What would the IRS do in the liberals’ wildest dreams?

This could be the one thing that unites everyone.

trickpony1

We all remember how Barack Obama’s IRS went after Tea Party groups and other conservative organizations before and after the 2010 midterm wipeout.
Mostly, they slow-walked the 501(c)(3) approval process.
But imagine an IRS hostile to conservative principles, and emboldened by an eight-fold budget increase and 87,000 new agents. What would the IRS do in the liberals’ wildest dreams?

This could be the one thing that unites everyone.
When Biden unleashes these 87,000 the middle class will be audited into extinction.
Then the CBDC comes along and monitors your every financial transaction.
Every. one.

"What's the CBDC", you ask.....

Surprises abound helping.

One day at a time

Pretty much, yes. Bread and circuses.

Going after Washington is a terrible approach anyway. The real goal should be local governments. States have way more authority than the Federal Government does. More often than not they simply choose not to use it because they'll lose funding or some nonsense though.

Constitutional Federalism is the way. Getting people to care and take action? That will forever be hopeless until their lives are hopelessly uncomfortable.
When the average person is going hungry,and the welfare rats are eating. Then maybe things will change.

You can’t be serious
As serious as the government killing 3 thousand people or so that day. You still think they have a problem with murder ? The people who profit off of the murder of unborn children there’s evil that’s beneath them? Doubtful

Last edited:
Your teams screwed up on January 6th. You should have gone in there gunning if you really want what you think you want.
Well Jan 6 was a LARP and a grifting operation for trump who already sold us out the prior year and allowed a fraudulent election to take place so I’m not sure what those people wanted to accomplish. Maybe Pfizer told them to go to the capitol. I have no idea. The time to stop the steal was before it happened. I agree it was a pathetic half measure

To a rational person, yes, he is serious.
The third building was a distance away and wasn't hit.
I forgot the name of the building and I'm not gonna google it for you.

"we're not in Kansas any more, Toto" helping.
The fake pandemic should opened everyone’s eyes to the fact that yes 9/11 was planned by the government. Two sides of the same coin 20 years apart

Democratic voters really need to understand this. Biden's win wasn't a mandate for Democratic politicians to go hog wild.
Uh well he didn’t win so obviously not. Not that these people give half a **** about what people want they have an agenda that they’re hellbent on implementing regardless of how unpopular it is