Ok so I’m very curious as to what it’s gonna take

Yolo

at837r2ykhg91.jpg

Well we gotta have a real protest. I mean millions upon millions going to Washington and saying you will leave us and our families the :censored2: alone and leave power right now or we will kill you. We might allow you to go shovel :censored2: in Louisiana to repent for your crimes

The phrase Domestic terrorism is how you know 9/11 was a false flag. There was no other kind of terrorism except our government trying to brand patriots as terrorists. That’s why they called it the patriot act. They aimed to turn citizens into criminals. If you don’t support the almighty power of the government taking your freedom under the pretense of safety you’re untermesnchen you must support terrorism

rickyb

I know I know the conspiracy theories regarding 911 have been “debunked”. As in the government swears to god that they don’t believe in they’re telling the truth so you’d better stop asking questions or else we’ll kill you because you’ve had a little too much to think
911 conspiracy theories were just another rabbit hole of lies

the real overlooked truth was it was revenge for american wars abroad.

911 conspiracy theories were just another rabbit hole of lies

the real overlooked truth was it was revenge for american wars abroad.
You’re close but not quite. Was an excuse to start another seemingly endless war. Mostly on we the people but also overseas. Like I said the government has no problem with murder that they can politicize

Yeah I know we have to vote in the midterms and that’s gonna change things. You’d have better luck pissing into a hurricane
In politics, whenever you use violence or threats of violence, you lose the moral high ground.

With comments like that all you are doing is confirming what people assume about you

In politics, whenever you use violence or threats of violence, you lose the moral high ground.

With comments like that all you are doing is confirming what people assume about you
Which the left has done on many occasions and then when we respond it’s stop the presses look at this terrorism. They’re perfectly alright with violence for the right causes and because they run the media it’s tolerated

That’s not even true anyway how do you think the USA became a country in the first place. Rebellion against a tyrant king

Which the left has done on many occasions and then when we respond it’s stop the presses look at this terrorism. They’re perfectly alright with violence for the right causes and because they run the media it’s tolerated
Do you want unity or do you want to accuse the left of doing it first to justify ourselves?

The revolution or civil war whatever you want to call it that’s coming not just here but globally is most definitely part of the plan. The globalists have a date that they want everything in place. Which is what? 2030. That’s their deadline

Now the people who are Gods people we also have our plan which is of course resistance to this Marxist satanist agenda and it’s coming to a head really fast. To quote trump it’s happening at warp speed

newolddude

There's only unity if we give them everything they want. They've had complete control of the government for 1.5 years. How's that working out?
Yes on President and the House. No on the Senate and you guys own the Supreme Court 6-3 for the next few decades. Plus about 30+ states are Republican controlled

But sure, continue with the "we're living under the jackbooted oppression of complete Democratic party control" victim play if it makes you feel better.