Ok so I’m very curious as to what it’s gonna take

Except they don't want to hear WTC7 was built with an oddball setup over an electrical substation and that key columns were damaged so that they were quickly compromised.

Or are we still on the controlled demolition kick?
so you think some cavemen acted of their own accord ? Used only box cutters to take over some planes and then flew them perfectly under duress at speeds and an altitude that’s as close to impossible as it comes ? And it all came together perfectly what a bit of serendipity. You’d have an easier time convincing me that Santa Claus could fly around the world in 24 hours

so you think some cavemen acted of their own accord ? Used only box cutters to take over some planes and then flew them perfectly under duress at speeds and an altitude that’s as close to impossible as it comes ? And it all came together perfectly what a bit of serendipity. You’d have an easier time convincing me that Santa Claus could fly around the world in 24 hours
Oh but guys guys here’s the best part. The plane that was supposed to hit the White House that one conveniently crashed in a field in western Pennsylvania. There’s no footage of a plane hitting the pentagon mind you but they managed to do that but this one they just couldn’t pull off! Ha!

newolddude

So the planes weren't real?

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
You ever try going out and getting laid?

rickyb

As I look at the state of this republic about a year and a half into a regime that almost everyone knows did not gain power fairly, is illegitimate and a fraud and is not operating in good faith…they’re not even pretending to want to do the right thing by anyone except their crony friends. If their objective was to make most people destitute and dependent then they would not be doing one thing different from what they’re doing

When are millions if not tens of millions of people gonna stop what they’re doing and physically go to the Washington swamp and demand that this criminal government cease and desist ie step down or be forced out. Anyone who’s honest with themselves knows that voting is a waste of time. You’re dealing with a machine that’s too corrupt and has too much inertia to do the wrong thing. They are totally out of touch with reality and everyday folks. They’re laundering and throwing away printed money on a daily basis and actually making you poorer by the day. As I write this they’ve thrown another few billion into the Ukraine slush fund which is just a money pit for globalist causes

What’s it gonna take to have actual change? Do people need to actually be waiting on line for bread or clothes and other basic needs before something clicks or what? Maybe they just need to be cut off of access to their internet Netflix and Apple phone? Or they’re just happy to scream about a demented president who’s no more running the show than the dead people who’s name was on the ballots for him and insist that we need trump back who was just an enabler for this current situation

Let me know what you all think. Frankly I think a good first step would be a national refusal to work starting very soon. we have a lot of power more than people think. That would be a peaceful place to start and could possibly be effective. This the USA became a country when some farmers used asymmetrical warfare to beat the British army which at that time was the worlds most powerful I think we’ve about come full circle

Eventually people have to demand that those who are in charge step down and leave the country and never come back or else
well thats the problem with north america is we never protest

nWo

psykk9qcx2f91.jpg

That’s the most ironic aspect of 9/11. Totally bogus narrative that me and everyone else grew up believing because we were too young to understand or ask questions. But it’s painfully obvious now…our own rotten stinking government was and still is the real terrorism. Luckily they’re gonna have to answer for what they did really soon

I know I know the conspiracy theories regarding 911 have been “debunked”. As in the government swears to god that they don’t believe in they’re telling the truth so you’d better stop asking questions or else we’ll kill you because you’ve had a little too much to think