Ok so I’m very curious as to what it’s gonna take

vantexan

You can vote out a bad government all you want (and you should) but that isn't reaching out to your enemy and appealing to their soul is it?
So we should keep a bad government so as not to upset our enemies? Are you stupid or something? You as a Christian should pray for your enemies. Treat them with kindness. But not tolerate their insanity.

So we should keep a bad government so as not to upset our enemies? Are you stupid or something? You as a Christian should pray for your enemies. Treat them with kindness. But not tolerate their insanity.
Before we got saved we were enemies of God right?

No, I'm not stupid and I'm even out of weed gummies 😂

Yeah my tolerance is running thin I’ve got to admit. And I can stand these naive shills talking about elections anymore. Talk about not seeing the forest for the trees. If we’re gonna vote our way out of this kind of tyranny without any kind of conflict that would historically be a first I’m pretty sure

As long as the Left gets its way, right?
Only common issue I can see is that certain elements of the far left and the right now despise the establishment. Whether we can work with them to get rid of the deep state I doubt it but maybe it’s possible. Mostly I doubt it because they’ll excuse their side doing it

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
doubt that happened in this case.

the targets were all symbolic. i think bin laden has a better understanding of imperialism than most americans considering he hit wall st and the pentagon, 2 epicentres of US imperialism.

Bin Laden was a CIA asset. Zelensky will get the bin Laden treatment soon. All the government stooge who get the axe outlived their usefulness, or broke the 11th commandment. Don't get caught.