Ok so I’m very curious as to what it’s gonna take

FBI currently raiding maralago. In case you had any doubt as to what this government has become and whether or not we’re already in the early days of civil war lol

the govt doesnt need to do 9/11 to start a new war

but they certainly used it as an excuse to take away our rights and go to war
Well that’s how they operate. Just outright kicking doors in and taking peoples rights without due process they could do that but the optics of that are really bad. If you have a phony emergency to justify it you can win more people to the cause that way

Hence covid climate change terrorism the Russians are coming etc

I keep hearing this constant pablum about the midterms and the 2024 election. But I’m not kidding when I say this. On the current trajectory I have serious doubts as to whether there will be a presidential election as we’ve known them in 2024.

theres a difference between govt planning 9/11 VS just using it as an excuse without planning it or wanting it to happen

US govt is not going to bomb wall st or itself. the govt works for wall st!
And a kid who hates his parents isn't going to beat himself up and claim "child abuse"

rickyb

And a kid who hates his parents isn't going to beat himself up and claim "child abuse"
the US govt doesnt hate the pentagon or wall st im quite sure. theyre perfectly okay with doing corruption for wall st every election cycle and 3/4 of a trillion in official war spending every year.

the US govt doesnt hate the pentagon or wall st im quite sure. theyre perfectly okay with doing corruption for wall st every election cycle and 3/4 of a trillion in official war spending every year.
The kid didn't hate it's left eye but it hated it's parents enough to deceive everybody else into thinking its parents were child abusers.

vantexan

Yes on President and the House. No on the Senate and you guys own the Supreme Court 6-3 for the next few decades. Plus about 30+ states are Republican controlled

But sure, continue with the "we're living under the jackbooted oppression of complete Democratic party control" victim play if it makes you feel better.
You've had the power to implement policies that have fouled everything up. And the only power we have in the Senate to wield is the filibuster. A tool that Democrats have had no trouble using when in the minority.

rickyb

People deceive for their own self gain. World superpowers deceiving their population are no exception. They WILL inflict self harm to deceive.
doubt that happened in this case.

the targets were all symbolic. i think bin laden has a better understanding of imperialism than most americans considering he hit wall st and the pentagon, 2 epicentres of US imperialism.

doubt that happened in this case.

the targets were all symbolic. i think bin laden has a better understanding of imperialism than most americans considering he hit wall st and the pentagon, 2 epicentres of US imperialism.
You will never catch me giving any government the benefit of the doubt.

I think what infuriates me more than anything else is just openly busting out the treasury by sending money to jewkraine with the war effort canard. Open slush fund for globalist causes. These people should be burned alive. Starting with that sonofabitch Zelenskyyyy

vantexan

If you believe in God, then you must believe that this is part of the plan.

The mob chose to let a known murderer live and they instead chose to crucify Jesus. Let's not become the murderer before we get crucified.
Guess what? God gave us a system where we have the power to vote out a bad government. That's active, not passive. Sitting around saying the Lord will provide instead of getting off your ass and doing something proactive isn't the Lord's plan. The great men of the Bible were bold, not namby pamby hippies.

rickyb

Guess what? God gave us a system where we have the power to vote out a bad government. That's active, not passive. Sitting around saying the Lord will provide instead of getting off your ass and doing something proactive isn't the Lord's plan. The great men of the Bible were bold, not namby pamby hippies.
im pretty sure god didnt give us democracy

What happens when the ballot box and the jury box is taken away from people? History says they go to the cartridge box

You can vote out a bad government all you want (and you should) but that isn't reaching out to your enemy and appealing to their soul is it?