Ok so I’m very curious as to what it’s gonna take

There's only unity if we give them everything they want. They've had complete control of the government for 1.5 years. How's that working out?
If you believe in God, then you must believe that this is part of the plan.

The mob chose to let a known murderer live and they instead chose to crucify Jesus. Let's not become the murderer before we get crucified.

Yes on President and the House. No on the Senate and you guys own the Supreme Court 6-3 for the next few decades. Plus about 30+ states are Republican controlled

But sure, continue with the "we're living under the jackbooted oppression of complete Democratic party control" victim play if it makes you feel better.
Yeah with friends like roberts kavabitch and amy rino whatever who needs enemies. Clarence Thomas will get whacked any day like they did Scalia pillow over his head no autopsy. What else? Can’t ever trust something as corrupt as the Supreme Court. Lifetime appointment. Too much power. Recipe for disaster

Last edited:
There’s no hope of uniting with the left they’re Marxists who you cannot compromise with. They’re diametrically opposed to the constitutional republic that this is supposed to be
Hmm...

I'm just trying to imagine Jesus talking about who I was 10 years ago and saying "there's no hope in that dude". I'm thankful he never did.

Hmm...

I'm just trying to imagine Jesus talking about who I was 10 years ago and saying "there's no hope in that dude". I'm thankful he never did.
Well yeah that’s true Christ can change hearts and minds. He did for me as I used to be an atheist and a far left idiot. But some of these folks they’re too far gone. When you have men pretending to be women and women killing their unborn children as some sort of Marxist agenda sacrificial ritual for Satan it’s pretty far out

newolddude

Yeah with friends like roberts kavabitch and amy rino whatever who needs enemies. Clarence Thomas will get whacked any day like they did Scalia pillow over his head no autopsy. What else? Can’t ever trust something as corrupt as the Supreme Court. Lifetime appointment. Too much power. Recipe for disaster
Scalia was 80 years old and overweight but you're going with "he was killed"?

Scalia was 80 years old and overweight but you're going with "he was killed"?
Well it makes me wonder when he’s found with a pillow over his head and no autopsy is performed that makes me ask a few questions. The Supreme Court is hopelessly corrupt and should be basically burned down like the rest of Washington so I don’t care much but yes it’s suspicious

The only elections anyone should be concerned about right now is their sheriff if you’ve got one you’re lucky and who’s gonna be in charge of their local militia

rickyb

You’re close but not quite. Was an excuse to start another seemingly endless war. Mostly on we the people but also overseas. Like I said the government has no problem with murder that they can politicize
the govt doesnt need to do 9/11 to start a new war

but they certainly used it as an excuse to take away our rights and go to war