OK TO INFECT OTHERS IN TAMPA

Box Ox

If they all sit six feet apart what's the problem?

There's no way everyone stays 6 feet apart at all times going into, out of or being in a church for an hour+. You have in-person services and there will be spread. And 6 foot distancing alone isn't enough anyway.

vantexan

There's no way everyone stays 6 feet apart at all times going into, out of or being in a church for an hour+. You have in-person services and there will be spread. And 6 foot distancing alone isn't enough anyway.
I see the 6ft rule everywhere I go. Churches can hold multiple services. Things can be worked around if people are determined to make it work. Not holding services seems prudent, but let people decide how they want to proceed. Their body, their choice, right?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Before shutting down, my church discontinued communion and strongly encouraged everyone to use hand sanitizer before entering and to sit at least 6' apart.

The services are now being live streamed-----the pastor, vicar and organist are the only ones allowed inside during the services. Everyone is working from home.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I see the 6ft rule everywhere I go. Churches can hold multiple services. Things can be worked around if people are determined to make it work. Not holding services seems prudent, but let people decide how they want to proceed. Their body, their choice, right?
Trouble for me is infecting my family. If they can totally isolate, I'm good with it.

rod

Retired 22 years
just like abortions-right :-)

rod

Retired 22 years
My daughter told me last night that there are 4 counties around metro Dallas / Ft. Worth area that still allow church services. She is pissed off about how stupid those bible thumping Texans can be sometimes.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
D979AF14-647B-45EE-9043-78EF814CD4A2.jpeg

it’s in gods hands