On the first day of Christmas my UPS man gave to me...

Box Ox

Recommendation: Immediately put your wizz bottles in your own bag that you carry on and off the truck daily. Nobody else will find them.

trickpony1

Immediately put your wizz bottles in your own bag that you carry on and off the truck daily.

...or pour it out the side door.

Last time I checked, it's not illegal to pour a liquid out of a bottle. I did it all the time as a pkg driver and even more as a feeder driver.

No one cares.

Indecisi0n

Last time I checked, it's not illegal to pour a liquid out of a bottle. I did it all the time as a pkg driver and even more as a feeder driver.

No one cares.
Or go in the back and pee out of one of the holes in the floor board . I tell customers is just my AC condenser .

Poop Head

Judge me.
Two scenarios come to mind.
1. Bottom drops out of a giant target box full of canned goods, groceries, and other random crap. Somehow, as he's scrambling to grab the rolling goodies, he unwittingly grabs a pee bottle that he apparently keeps in with the pkgs.
2. Preloader got tired of top gun leaving pee bottles on the shelves and thought he'd have some fun.

Either way, if you're gonna pee in bottles, dump it immediately, put it in the trash can, or put it in the cup holder

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Two scenarios come to mind.
1. Bottom drops out of a giant target box full of canned goods, groceries, and other random crap. Somehow, as he's scrambling to grab the rolling goodies, he unwittingly grabs a pee bottle that he apparently keeps in with the pkgs.
2. Preloader got tired of top gun leaving pee bottles on the shelves and thought he'd have some fun.

Either way, if you're gonna pee in bottles, dump it immediately, put it in the trash can, or put it in the cup holder

I don’t recommend the cup holder

In the heat of battle you could take a swig

Coldworld

60 months and counting

No one cares.
You don’t pee off the catwalk from one of the interstate off ramps???