On this Day

moreluck

golden ticket member
50th anniv. of John Glenn's orbits.
Being from Ohio, we were always told of John Glenn. And he went on to be a politician. Today I heard there was only a 1 in 6 chance of him getting back alive . That's the first I heard of that. True pioneer!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Happy Birthday !! It's also National Margarita Day, so you'll need at least 2 drinks to celebrate! Stand by and I'll try to find a reason for a 3ed drink!

texan

On this day, Feb 22nd, 1990 Milli Vanilli win the Best New Artist Grammy.

With the benefit of hindsight, there might be Grammy awards that members of the National Academy of
Recording Arts and Sciences wish they could take back, but there is only one that they actually did: the
Best New Artist Grammy that was awarded to the famously fraudulent dance act Milli Vanilli on February 22, 1990.

old levi's

blank space
On this day, Feb 22nd, 1990 Milli Vanilli win the Best New Artist Grammy.

With the benefit of hindsight, there might be Grammy awards that members of the National Academy of
Recording Arts and Sciences wish they could take back, but there is only one that they actually did: the
Best New Artist Grammy that was awarded to the famously fraudulent dance act Milli Vanilli on February 22, 1990.

Who?

TheKid

Thanks for posting that video. I must have watched that final minute 1000 times over the years. It is such a great memory from my childhood. I was (am) such a huge hockey fan. I still strap on the pads twice a week and try to re-live my glory days. We will NEVER see an upset of that magnitude again . . . NEVER.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Thanks for posting that video. I must have watched that final minute 1000 times over the years. It is such a great memory from my childhood. I was (am) such a huge hockey fan. I still strap on the pads twice a week and try to re-live my glory days. We will NEVER see an upset of that magnitude again . . . NEVER.

Both of my kids have played youth hockey games on that same sheet of ice.